Boca Raton , FL 33427
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
LendingOne is a leading private real estate lender headquartered in Boca Raton, FL. With a strong background in real estate investing and a history of entrepreneurial success, LendingOne is focused on building a Fintech Company backed by a team of qualified and motivated professionals. We specialize in providing business-purpose mortgage loans for non-owner-occupied investment properties, including residential fix and flips and residential rentals. LendingOne and its affiliates have extensive real estate experience and have provided over $1 billion in real estate capital.
At LendingOne, we view our people as the backbone of our success. We hire for character and ambition and believe in providing a platform to our employees that cultivates an environment of mutual trust, respect and benefit.
This is not a remote position. This is a full time position at our Boca Raton office in
The Review Appraiser will be a contributing member of the Appraisal Department, working directly with the Appraisal Manager. A successful candidate will be very proficient with technology (strong computer skills), have the ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy, will have the ability to successfully communicate across departments while maintaining integrity regarding best valuation practices and ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a diligent certified real estate appraiser to provide high quality residential appraisal desk reviews on a National level. In addition, the candidate will also have to review alternative valuation products, BPOs, and reconciliation reports for the different lines of business. The candidate will also be responsible for providing technical assistance to external vendors, internal clients, and internal support staff.
This is a full-time employment opportunity working in our Boca Raton Headquarters Office. Responsibilities:
- Perform Desk Reviews on appraisals, alternative valuation products and BPOs for loan origination purposes.
- Help manage and recruit third party vendors to the LendingOne Approved Appraisal Panel
- Evaluate thoroughness of completed appraisal reports and interface with external appraisers to address concerns or discrepancies
- Interface with internal team members, across multiple departments and provide appraisal related technical support
- Help maintain appraisal guidelines for the various loan products
- Mentor appraisal department support staff in appraisal related best practices
- Help manage engagements with third party vendors
- Work with internal clients to ensure construction budgets are complete and reasonable
- Examine all variables that impact propertys present or future value (comparable home sales, previous sales records, future developments etc.)
- Keep abreast with all current regulations, standards and best practices
- Keep abreast of current real estate market conditions and their effect on the housing markets in assigned geographic area
- Be a team player that wants to be a part of something bigger than just his/her job
- 5 Years experience in Residential Real Estate Appraisals and Reviews
- Ability to analyze construction budgets, architectural plans and develop an AS-Repaired Value
- Understanding of current regulations, rules and standards (USPAP, FIRREA, FNMA)
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Preferred experience working in a corporate office environment
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred
- Current State Certification in active and good standing with no disciplinary actions
- National Desktop Appraisal Review experience preferred
- Preferred to be proficient in Realquest, RedbellRE, MLS, Mercury, Word, Excel, Google Business is preferred
- Commercial experience and/or Certified General license a plus
- Base earnings competitive based on experience
- Training and career development with growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and short and long-term disability insurance
- Company matching 401(k) Plan
- Casual work environment
LendingOne is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.