Revenue & Operations Manager (Ltg) Raleigh, US (3303)
Learning Technologies Group
Raleigh , NC 27601
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a talented Revenue and Order Operations Manager to join our team at LTG in
- Supervise, lead and mentor Revenue & Order Operations team members
- Assist with the implementation of the new revenue recognition policy in NetSuite following the adoption of ASC 606. /IFRS 15.
- Complete the preliminary migration of LTG business units (Net D +) into NetSuite and make sure that process is consistent with the other LTG business units.
- Participate in the process improvement and automation project aimed at aligning Services, Sales and Finance and accelerating reporting.
- Ensure that all bookings in SalesForce are entered and accounted for in NetSuite, for revenue and billing completeness. To be performed pre-monthly close.
- Document the various processes where the Revenue & Order Operations team is engaged and identify key controls.
- Assist with monthly close and revenue analyses, including providing explanation for actual to budget variances.
- Monitor billing backlog to ensure timely and accurate preparation, creation, and distribution of invoices to customers
- Manage to a monthly billing schedule of activities, assist with billing as required.
- Review and approve sales order entry in NetSuite with status of customer invoicing and revenue schedules
- Drive continuous process and system improvement to increase efficiency of the end-to-end order management process
- Minimum 4 to 7 years of Order Operations and/or Revenue Management related work experience, preferably in the software industry.
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to bring matters to a successful resolution in a complex environment.
- Comfortable reviewing documentation required to book a transaction, including sales documents, legal agreements, customer purchase orders, quotes, etc.
- Revenue recognition for software companies with multiple elements under ASC 16 / IFRS 15 (SaaS, Professional Services, etc.)
- Supervisory or management experience preferred
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Dedication to on-time, accurate delivery of responsibilities
- NetSuite and Salesforce or similar ERP/CRM systems experience
- College degree or comparable experience in finance or accounting
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
The salary range for this role is $70,000 - $80,000, dependent on experience.
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTGs businesses LEO Learning, gomo, Eukleia, PRELOADED, Rustici Software, PeopleFluentand Affirmity are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.