Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Revenue Operations Analyst
San Francisco , CA 94103
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
What we need:
Cobalt is looking to hire our next RevOps Analyst, who will help build our growing capability in an area crucial to accelerating our growth. The role is based in San Francisco and reports to the Director of Finance but will have close interfaces to Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
Key areas of responsibility include:
Sales, Marketing and Customer Success strategy and planning:
- Support our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success leadership with annual planning including:
- Resource Planning
- Bookings planning
- Work with our Sales and Customer Success leadership to develop and administer annual compensation program including monthly and quarterly compensation calculations and statements for plan holders
- Help establish, track and administer annual Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Program ensuring alignment across teams on reporting on key metric
Revenue and Customer Analytics and Data Management:
- Perform customer analysis to support Sales and Customer Success decisions
- Manage and analyze key revenue and customer metrics
- Analyze sales productivity
- Own Sales, Customer Success and Marketing data to ensure its consistent across teams and systems and ready for analysis
- Manage our sales and marketing systems
Sales, Marketing and Customer Success processes support and streamlining:
- Work with Sales and Customer Success leadership to update monthly sales forecasts
- Support Director of Finance with Deal Desk function during customer contract closing
- Perform quarterly commissions calculations
- Be the intermediary between Finance, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success during annual budgeting
However, this role will help define a new capability at Cobalt and there will be ample opportunity to develop and grow the content and responsibilities as we get smarter together!
Who you are:
- Ready to change the world - not just live in it
- Hungry to learn a lot of new skills fast
- Able to pick up problems quick and create tangible results
- Thriving and adaptable in an environment that changes fast
- Sufficiently tech-savvy and interested that you can solve problems that cut across Finance, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success systems
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package with stock options - we want you to act and feel as an owner of the business!
- Health care coverage and 401k
- Phenomenal team culture scoring a consistent +80 on our Employee NPS surveys, putting us in the top 10% of the industry
- The opportunity to join a fast growing, international business in a booming industry
- Free catered lunches 3 days a week
Cobalt (www.cobalt.io) is a fast growing cybersecurity start-up located in the San Francisco Mission District. We leverage the sharing economy to find global security talent and provide world class security solution for A-list tech companies. We have Scandinavian roots, American base and a global outlook. Our offices in San Francisco and Berlin are characterized by a fun, fast-paced and collaborative culture based on individual responsibility and ownership.