Return Center Administrative Assistant - Mccalla
Publix Super Markets
Mccalla , AL 35111
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- preferred qualification, current McCalla Distribution associate.
- coordinating the shipment of recycle materials
- dispatching the delivery of trailers to various departments
- coordinating the return of lease pallets and shipments of pallets sold for Distribution
- managing the accurate and timely execution of time and payroll administration.
- developing, creating and maintaining tracking tools for analysis and documentation (i.e. summaries, reports)
- the responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Please be sure to monitor your email including your spam folder, daily for communications you may receive during the recruiting and selection process for this position. Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
- be at least 20 years old
- have a valid drivers license and obtain authorization to drive a company vehicle (on or before his or her start date in the position)
- be able to work weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
- have High School Diploma or its equivalent
- have one year of office experience
- have strong verbal and written communication skills
- have strong interpersonal skills
- have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- be able to handle and prioritize a variety of tasks and responsibilities
- be able to work independently and complete tasks in a timely manner
- be able to demonstrate an ability in commonly used software (for example, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access)
- be able to successfully complete battery of Clerical & Microsoft Skills tests (before his or her start date in the position)
- successfully complete a battery of assessments administered by Selection & Performance Measurement
- have knowledge of Publix and Distribution policies and guidelines
- have knowledge of Publix's organizational structure
- have knowledge of payroll processes and worker's compensation concepts
- have knowledge of general office processes (e.g. typing, filing, phone etiquette,)
- have mathematical knowledge (e.g. adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, creating formulas)
- have knowledge of Publix benefit programs
- have knowledge of most areas in Managers' Reference Library (MRL) for Distribution
- be able to interpret, understand, follow, and communicate instructions
- have the ability to work well with others and be a team member
- show enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work and
- show commitment to Publix's mission.
current McCalla Distribution associate
Associates' or Bachelor's degree in Business related field
two years of office experience
one year of distribution experience
have knowledge of SAP.