Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Retail Store Supervisor
Milpitas , CA 95035
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a world leader in delivering effective weight management solutions, Jenny Craig offers a unique program with one-on-one support for our clients. We are masters in weight management and we believe in what we do - helping as many people as possible experience all the benefits of getting their weight under control through a change in lifestyle. Jenny Craig provides the highest level of customer service & health promotion in a professional, fast-paced work environment.
An immediate Retail Store Supervisor position is available for those who are multi-taskers, highly motivated, and available to work weekends & some evenings.
Required Hours: Mon. 8am-7pm; Tue. 9am-7pm; Wed. 8am-1pm; Thu. 11am-7pm; Sat. 7am-2pm
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- High School diploma or equivalent; college preferred
- 3 years of related job experience, including previous supervisory experience in a customer-facing business
- Demonstrated experience in delivering a consistent service level to clients
- Previous supervisory experience in a retail setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients and staff at all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop positive, collaborative, professional relationships
- Strong listening and motivational skills
- Ability to evaluate metrics, identify opportunities for continuous improvement and efficiencies
- Adept in handling human resources and employee relations issues, or escalating when needed
- Demonstrated initiative to solve operational issues and increase efficiencies
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays; center hours vary between 7am-8pm
- Ability to pass a federal pre-employment drug screen and background check
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Base hourly compensation, plus monthly bonus plan*
- Hourly Pay is DOE (depending on experience): $22/hr - $24/hr*
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Company-paid long-term disability, basic AD&D, and basic life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Waived Jenny Craig Program enrollment fees & food discounts
Daily Operations: Coach and supervise 1-2 employees, utilize Service KPIs to identify employee strengths/weaknesses, and complete daily operational activities including food room stocking and client invoicing/checkout.
Coaching (utilize the Jenny Craig Service Model to):
- (1) connect with clients and understand their goals and challenges
- (2) identify and keep them focused on their motivation
- (3) create weekly plans
- (4) build their confidence
- (5) gain their commitment
Client Accountability: Keep clients on the Jenny Craig Program by holding them accountable to
- (1) their menu plan
- (2) attending their coaching session every seven days
- (3) self-monitoring their daily food intake and exercise.*
- Complete care calls and confirmation calls to stay connected with clients throughout the week.
- When clients fall off the Jenny Craig Program, get them back on Program by making outbound calls.*
Role Model: Be a role model to clients and employees by living the Jenny Craig principles of ideal weight and lifestyle. Lead by example by displaying a willingness to assist with any task and encourage a cooperative environment.
Revenue and Profit: Grow the business by acquiring new clients, retaining current clients, and delivering the Jenny Craig program. Grow profits by managing payroll, ensuring proper hours of operation with employee scheduling, and managing inventory.
Company Paid Training: All new employees are required to attend a five-day onboarding where they will learn the Jenny Craig Program and Service/Coaching model. Additionally, new hires will be expected to follow the Jenny Craig program (consultation and planned menu of food) as a part of induction to provide knowledgeable, real world experience to clients.