Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc.
Kingston , PA 18704
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
For more than 60 years, A&A Auto Stores have been, and continue to be, leaders in the aftermarket auto parts industry. Our longevity and passion allow us to provide our customers with knowledgeable advice, unsurpassed customer service, extensive product selections and competitive pricing. We are enthusiasts too and take tremendous satisfaction in knowing that A&A is in the position to get our customers whatever they need regardless of what make or model vehicle they own.Do you enjoy providing a superior customer service experience? Do you enjoy working face-to-face with customers? If so, our Retail Counter Sales position may be a great fit for you.We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and are excited about the opportunity to support all operational processes and procedures. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!Essential Job Duties:
- Personally, greet every customer as they walk through the door and maintain friendly contact throughout their shopping experience.
- At checkout, implement suggestive selling techniques, as appropriate, and assist with problem solving.
- Order any out of stock, special order items, create purchase orders, transfers, and follow up with customers by phone calls to completion of invoice.
- Maintain orderly files and clean records of all transactions, as well as accurate cash drawer.
- Observe changes in inventory as to insure minimum stock levels and store showroom appearance is appropriate
- Coordinate orders from the warehouse to ensure customers' orders are ready in a timely fashion to achieve A&A's excellent level of customer service.
- Solicit new accounts using every means available to seek out new business and rebuilds old accounts by researching former customer listings.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Strong customer service background.
- Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts preferred.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Some lifting of up to 75 lbs.
- You must also work well as part of a team and be willing to work long hours when necessary.
- It is also important that you display a positive, helpful demeanor, and a commitment to providing the best in customer service.
- Individuals are regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment.
- This position requires individuals to constantly be on their feet.
- Individuals should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud.
- Company paid training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
A&A Stores are a Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc company.