Retail Sales Associate/ Store Manager
Boston , MA 02108
Posted 7 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Leading by example, the Retail Sales Associate (Full-time) will provide exceptional service to our Customers and Sales leads over the phone as well as to walk-in Customers.
- Recommend appropriate unit sizes and services based on each Customer's needs.
- Understand and explain the leasing process to Customers.
- Sell merchandise including packing / moving supplies and insurance to protect our Customers goods.
- Operate a Point of Sale (POS) system and take payments.
- Conduct daily visual and space audits of entire facility as well as perform lock checks.
- Prepare and make daily bank deposits.
- Submit all property invoices for payment.
- Process daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Make collection calls on delinquent accounts.
- Coordinate and conduct auctions on an as-needed basis.
- Provide coverage to other facilities when necessary.
- Perform property maintenance both inside the facility and on the grounds including; sweeping, changing light bulbs and removing debris in units. Some facilities also require light landscaping.
CubeSmart seeks someone who enjoys Customer interaction and takes pride in the appearance of the store. We want to ensure that our Customers are treated with the highest level of courtesy and professionalism.
The successful Retail Sales Associate (Full-time) candidate will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent; college education is a plus.
- A minimum of three years of Customer Service and/or Retail Sales Experience in retail industries such as, but not limited to, department stores, supermarket, warehouse, specialty, convenience, discount, and also hotel and restaurant.
- An energetic, outgoing, customer oriented personality.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, multi-tasking, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a small team.
- High level of ownership, accountability, attentiveness to detail, and initiative.
- Demonstrated computer knowledge including operating a Point of Sale (POS) system is preferred.
- Ability and willingness to tend to the property by performing light cleaning including sweeping, dusting, changing light bulbs, and removing debris in units.
- Valid drivers license and insurance with access to reliable transportation used during the work day.
Note: You must have a valid drivers license, the ability to work Saturdays and Sundays, and successfully complete post offer background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle/moving violations record check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by you to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, you will be frequently required to stand, sit, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, climb or balance on a ladder, and maneuver around physical properties while performing various maintenance and inspection duties. On occasion, you may need to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CubeSmart offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Hourly Base + Bonus
- Ability to have a set schedule with no late hours
- Paid training
- Paid Time Off Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401k Retirement plan with company match
- Company paid short-term disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Teammate Discounts
- Ability to work in the office and outside
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; M/F/D/V
Background, Motor Vehicle & Drug Screen Required
As a Retail Sales Associate (Full-time), you will play a key role in bringing our customers storage with better options and superior service. If you are in search of a rewarding career and have a passion to serve, join CubeSmart (NYSE: CUBE) as we reinvent storage and raise the bar for the industry. With over 30 years in the business, we are one of the largest owners and operators in the United States with over 950+ facilities.
CubeSmart is looking for a Retail Sales Associate (Full-time) who can bring WOW! to our team by providing outstanding customer service. With our continuous growth, a range of career opportunities have opened up across the country. We are excited to have you join us in this venture as we reinvent storage.