The Good Feet Store, a leading retailer of foot, knee, hip and back pain solutions, is hiring an Retail Sales Associate for our NEW Chapel Hill location!
Why join us?
As an innovative and dynamic retail company, we are driven by our vision, mission, and values. We are expanding quickly, with plans to double in size over the next year.
If you respond *YES *to the following questions and statements, please consider applying!:
I am driven to achieve my goals.
I am highly effective in communication and interpersonal skills.
Im passionate to be a part of a team that is changing peoples lives.
Integrity, passion, positivity, and diligence are all words that deeply resonate with me.
I enjoy inspiring and collaborating with others.
My total compensation is more important than my base salary.
I set clear examples and am able to hold myself accountable!
What youll be doing:
Our customers walk through the door looking for relief from foot, knee, hip or back pain. Thats where our arch supports come in! Our arch supports are designed to readjust, realign, and reposition the foot.
Training will have you selling on your own in 3-4 weeks, with ongoing training over your first 90 days
• Listen and communicate with customers enthusiastically about Good Feet arch supports and related products through a one-on-one consultative sales approach.
• Process monetary transactions and advise customers on financing options.
• Timely and consistent customer follow-up and coaching to ensure satisfaction
• Own your personal sales metrics and goals
• Self-development: as a team player you are coachable, open, and willing to apply the feedback given. We are always looking for our next leaders in the organization!
If you are ready to be challenged AND rewarded, apply with The Good Feet Store!
*The Good Feet Store is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #readytowork*
RequirementsSales driven mindset
Job Type: Full-time
Average pay: $55,000-60,000 annually, based off of an hourly rate plus commission and bonus.
Medical, dental, vision, accidental and disability insurance offered to full-time employees after 90 days
• Paid Time Off for full-time employees
• Amazing retail hours 10 AM - 7 PM, Monday - Saturday; closed on Sundays!
• Paid Saturday lunches
The Good Feet Store (Easy Step Enterprises)