Retail District Manager
Piping Rock Health Products
Torrance , CA 90505
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As the retail district manager, you will be responsible for the sales of two dynamic and growing Supplement & Health Products retail locations. You will be tasked with leading associates dedicated to driving sales, leading innovation and utilizing best business practices in an expanding and entrepreneurial environment. Under your direct supervision and collaboration with our educated associates, you will be a part of a team expected to offer all customers a personalized experience related to their individual health care needs. As the leader you will be charged with establishing the next generation of retailing in the health and wellness space.
- Influence store sales by identifying and attracting new customers through marketing and networking within the community.
- Develop a product education and training program that will promote sales and provide best in class service.
- Work with store managers to establish sales goals, ordering, and staffing needs.
- Research and identify trends related to health, fitness and wellness to maximize sales growth.
- Proactively identify and seek out client and industry relationships to optimize revenue.
- Establish sales objectives with store managers input by forecasting and developing sales quotas and projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products.
- Oversee the execution of promotional strategies and programs, assuring that they support sales, marketing, and profit objectives.
- Regularly visit relevant competition to maintain an awareness of store performance issues and market trends.
- Collaborate with the creative and design teams to create a unique and exciting shopping experience that ensures consumer engagement.
- Work with the merchandising team to identify trending opportunities in the supplement and health products industry.
- Partner with the corporate management and store management team to oversee, establish, achieve sales and margin goals, develop operating budgets and monitor performance.
- Work with store managers to implement company-developed training programs for all store associates including:
- New product development
- Engaging with customers in a professional and friendly manner to promote future business relations and instill accountability
- Responsible for all areas of store management including financials, communication with corporate and overall success of the business.
- Support recruitment and supervision of store by managers to ensure cultural fit, insight for the business, performance results and enforcing disciplinary action when needed.
- Store safety
- Best practices relating to operating efficiently and productivity
- Strategies of resolving customer service dissatisfaction, recurring product returns, and inventory issues
- 2+ years multi-unit retail sales/management experience
- Possess a passion for health and wellness with the ability to transfer personal knowledge of products to customers and staff
- Highly motivated and energetic personality with a rebel mindset who is willing to thrive in a high growth organization
- Experience creating store specific strategies and managing a team to deliver results
- Strong business acumen and skillset which enables the management and staff to drive business goals and create an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong project management skills, including attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-manage resources (time and budget) to achieve objectives
- Ability to analyze effectiveness of retail, sponsorships & local programs
- Ability to understand the role of marketing communications, sales promotion and advertising
- Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel and Word
- Experience in supplement industry is a plus
PipingRock offers associates health benefits, paid holidays, paid time off and a competitive 401K plan.