VIEW JOBS2/19/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-05-19T00:00Job Description
Requisition ID: 007084
Design a career that speaks to you.
Ethan Allen- a luxury brand committed to quality, value and our most important assets; our employees.
Our Design Center Managers act as the leader of their store with proven leadership in running a retail sales business.
As a Design Center Manager, you:
* Have a passion for design.
* Are able to lead, mentor and motivate a talented team of interior designers
* Knowledgeable of current retail trends to assist designers beyond the door in today's marketplace.
* Have strong local community relationships to optimize grass roots marketing efforts.
* Are tech-savvy, high-energy and on-trend.
* Partake in the best compensation programs in the industry- with generous salaries, incentives and flexible schedules.
* Work with the most gorgeous product in the industry.
Create an Interior Design destination to enhance the customer experience and allow your team to thrive.
Our Design Center Managers' strengths include:
* Proven leadership in running a retail sales business in a fast-paced customer focused environment.
* Drive new business and increasing sales while maintaining repeat client relationships.
* Passionate about inspiring and motivating creative people, in a commission-based retail environment.
* Demonstrated use of technology and social media to drive business.
As a Design Center Manager, you:
* Have a proven track record of leading a successful sales team.
* Own and direct design center day to day operations and team performance.
* Accept full responsibility for developing self and team while holding team members accountable.
* Think strategically with the ability to prioritize while keeping the big picture and goals in mind.
* Strong use of technology and marketing skills,
* Ability to grow and develop business through social media and grass roots marketing efforts Effectively manage team to build new client contacts and maintain existing relationships to build sales volume and increase overall customer satisfaction.
* Some weekend, holiday and evening availability is required.
* Interior Design related degree and/or professional portfolio a plus
* Industry relation memberships a plus.
* Generous salary and incentive programs.
* Competitive benefits including health insurance, dental and vision insurance, health savings accounts, 401K and so much more.
Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer.
VIEW JOBS2/15/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-05-15T00:00Job Description
The Store Manager In Training (SMIT) job is the first step in the CVS/pharmacy Retail Management Development Program, and is a short-term role (not to exceed 24 months) that provides both work assignments and training opportunities to prepare SMITs to be promoted into a Store Manager role. From the date of entry into the CVS/pharmacy Retail Management Development program as an SMIT, it may be possible to progress to a Store Manager position within 12 weeks-24 months, depending on the prior experience and performance of the SMIT, and then to field management and/or executive opportunities in 3-5 years.
A SMIT is a member of the Store Management team, and as such, fulfills the company purpose of helping people on their path to better health by driving store execution and performance while building consumer loyalty to CVS/pharmacy through a focus on excellent customer service. Under the supervision of the Store Manager, the SMIT will maintain an engaged, productive store team through strong leadership, demonstrating initiative and leading by example.
The SMIT is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in the total leadership and strategic operation of a CVS/pharmacy store including:
* Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation
* Sales and inventory management
* Employee staffing, training, and development
* Financial management
* Customer service leadership
The Store Management team receives support from their individual store team, but other support and direction come from regional field management, call centers, distribution centers, and Customer Support Center headquarters.In addition to day-to-day management responsibilities, SMITs are also responsible for completing operations and management skills training, and learning about key aspects of the business and CVS/pharmacy culture, in order to prepare for promotion to a Store Manager position. This extensive training course is designed to provide a strong foundation to prepare a SMIT to be able to assume supervisory duties and operational control of a store immediately upon promotion into a Store Manager position. SMITs must maintain satisfactory performance and must demonstrate consistent progression through the training program in order to remain in the role and be considered for Store Manager openings. No SMIT may remain in role for longer than 24 months.
Selection for the SMIT position does not guarantee promotion into a Store Manager position. Whether and when an SMIT is actually promoted to Store Manager is dependent on a variety of factors, including but not limited to performance and availability of Store Manager openings.
* Lead others and work effectively with store crews
* Supervise, assign and direct activities of the store's crew
* Effectively communicate information to store crew and supervisors in an open and timely manner
* Support Store Manager with actions plans for operational and service improvement
2. Customer Service
* Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
* Promote CVS customer service culture (greet, offer help, and thank)
* Provide colleagues personalized customer service feedback and coaching (E.g., myImpact coaching; myCustomer feedback; personal observations)
* Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy
* Promote a positive shopping experience for all customers
* Maintain customer/patient confidentiality
* Price merchandise
* Stock shelves
* Reset departments following POGs adapting them to a particular store
* Organize and execute the display and signing of weekly, major promotional and seasonal merchandise
* Organize and execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise
4. Loss Prevention
* Control use of register keys, securing door keys, alarm codes, and safecombinations
* Execute locking of safe and security doors and setting of alarms when closing the store
* Complete random cash verifications; journal tape checks; analyze Cashier Analysis Report
* Identify and react to shoplifters and apprehend to secure company assets and process shoplifters accordingly
* Protect store assets
* Administer, monitor, and react to Internal Loss Prevention programs and systems: employee bag checks; lockers secured; receipts for purchases
* Maintain and react to Electronic Article Surveillance system
* Ensure price accuracy, using POS Price Accuracy Report and in-store price audits
* Respond to MIS
* Review electronic journal
* Access, input, retrieve and analyze information from the computer
* Order regular and promotional merchandise, maintaining appropriate inventory levels using the Telxon machine
* Maintain an organized office and backroom
* Work reserve stock
* Oversee and execute the preparation of the daily cash report and weekly summary
* Develop sales/hours forecasts
* Load and unload deliveries
* Lift 35 pound trays/cases to a height of 4 feet
* Move trays/cases from one location to another
* Verify and document billing of merchandise (check-in merchandise)
* Execute and document merchandise returns and inter-store transfers
* Operate a cash register - including: cash, check and charge transactions
* Bagging merchandise
* Execute and document: Cash/check pulls; deposits; returned check payments; check acceptance;refunds; voids; discounts; cashier verifications; rain-checks; signing crew members on/off; taking closing readings
* Deliver deposits and secure change from the bank maintain a balanced imprest fund
* Schedule daily, weekly activities; prepare weekly work schedules based on store's budgeted hours
* Finalize weekly payroll
* Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws
* Prepare, complete and distribute reports and records: paid out summary; key rec's (accounts payable); MU/MD; customer cash discrepancy; returnable merchandise; accident reports; various other surveys as requested
* Open/close store
* Conduct a walk through of the store and establish a prioritized list of tasks
* Answer telephone
* Identify and react to in-store repairs
* Execute payment of outside vendors as appropriate
6. Human Resources
* Train, develop, and evaluate crew members and supervisors
* Execute all necessary documentation for H.R.I.S. administration: hiring kits; staff enrollment forms, changes of status forms for all store personnel
* Conduct performance appraisals for all directly assigned personnel
* Ensure on-the-job safety of all employees and treatment for employee injuries sustained on the job
* Coach and execute counseling discussions with store employees
* Maintain a work place free from discrimination and harassment
7. Financial Reporting/Administration
* Analyze operating reports/documents and make recommendations on how to improve store performance and implement plans
* Prepare the store for a physical inventory
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inven
‐ Willingness to accept promotion into a CVS/pharmacy Store Manager position if promotion is offered
‐ Ability to transfer to other CVS/pharmacy stores located within the same District
‐ Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning, overnight and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise
‐ 5 + years of retail management experience, or experience as a CVS Supervisor
‐ Ability to transfer to other CVS/pharmacy locations outside of the same District
‐ A high school diploma or GED is required.
* A four year college degree is preferred, or relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a college degree.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.CVS HealthBirminghamAL
VIEW JOBS2/16/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-05-16T00:00Unit Description
Sodexo Universities has a fantastic opportunity for a highly passionate, experienced, organized, and disciplined individual with a strong commitment to food operations to join our team at The University of Alabama Birmingham as a Retail Manager 2.
Relocation Assistance is Available!
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we're seeking?
The University of Alabama Birmingham is a fast growing, nationally recognized Urban University located in the heart of downtown Birmingham. Retail includes 15 locations with a mixture of Sodexo, national and local brands. This Retail Manager 2 will oversee 3 retail venues (WOW Café and 2 Convenience Stores). This position will manage up to 40 employees.
We are looking for candidates who will manage:
* frontline hourly staff
* ordering and inventory
* cash handling process
* customer service
* frontline training programs
* opening and closing the operation
* daily operations standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Strong leadership and communication skills
* Proven client relationship skills
* Self-starting attitude
* Strong computer skills
* Successful customer service skills
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
Working for Sodexo in Universities allows you to support students on their path to adulthood and academic success. Located on college and university campuses across the country, Sodexo creates clean, safe living and learning environments that inspire and drive success. Student success depends upon so many conditions – when they are well fed, safe, comfortable and learning in a clean, well maintained environment they are more likely to succeed.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.Key Duties- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery. - Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent Basic Management Experience - 1 yearSodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.