Restructuring Interim CFO
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Restructuring Interim CFO
ETONIEN is sourcing for a solutions-orientedInterimRestructuring Chief Financial Officerto work with our private equity backed, retail/consumer goods manufacturing client based in the Greater Los Angeles, CA area.
The ideal candidate will havea CPA or MBA and15+ years of proven leadership experience as a proven strategist, transformer and challenger in private equity environment within the retail/e-commerce/consumer goods manufacturing space with company sales totaling more than $500m in revenue annually.He or she is a proven finance leader with strong experience in strategic planning, operating budgets, cash management and strong financial modeling experience.
- Collaborate with CEO and Private equity firm in a time sensitive restructuring environment to measure and lead the operational and transformation goals and strategies
- Accountable for providing direction and leadership to finance and business operations and serve as a developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Expert in all areas of accounting for acquisition and restructuring related costs and asset liabilities
- Work closely with Private Equity firm to perform financial and operational tasks to provide financial modeling, assessments, due diligence reviews, and strategies to architect and implement restructuring plan.
- Assess and evaluate organizations fiscal functions and performance
- Provide financial modeling and strategies for building out and improving internal back-office operations including systems implementation
- Review and improve all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation
- Design, develop and utilize a system of financial metrics, KPIs and other financial reports to asses operating performance
- Partner with executive management to closely manage and analyze operational expenses, budget and income statements tobuild the annual budget and the companyslong-termstrategy
- Evaluate market trends and analysis to provide revenue, expansion and improvement opportunities
- Manage the working capital and cash flow and identify sources for new capital.
- Assess, establish and implement internal controls
- Oversee financial risk management
- Serve as a liaison with company bankers, lenders, external audit service provider and legal counsel.
- Other business and financial initiatives as assigned
- 4-year degree in accounting or finance required
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 15+ years of related experienceboth accounting and finance orientedpreferably within a large, retail environment, preferably with private equity involved
- Multi-site/multi-state experience preferred
- Strong writing skills and previous experience documenting policies and procedures are required
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and accurate
- Independent, detail oriented and organized in work
- Excellent communication
- Strong business acumen with decision-making skills to lead and shape the companys strategy