Restaurant Service And Kitchen Team - Fast Food
Port Hueneme Cbc Base , CA 93043
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Restaurant Service and Kitchen Team - Port Hueneme NBPanda Express
- Performs routine food service activities according to established operational policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of menu and responds to guest inquiries and concerns in a courteous manner.
- People Oriented enjoys working with our guests and fellow associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share with others.
- Greet and serve customers with quality food and service.
- Assist in ensuring a clean, safe and well-organized restaurant.
- Follow food and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Attention to detail in food/service quality and cleanliness
- Ensure a constant and adequate supply of ingredients are prepared according to company specifications and local health regulations.
We offer all Full-Time Associates:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
- Paid Training to prepare you for success.
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
- Free meals when you work.
- Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
- Some high school
- 0-1 year related experience
- Applies basic knowledge of steam table operations and serving protocols
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand for up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
ELPX is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
ELPX LLC is a Licensed Franchisee of Panda Express, Hibachi San & Au Bon Pain and has being in operation since 2011. Since then we have grown to 29 stores across the United States and are located predominately inside the military bases. In 2018, we will experience tremendous growth expansion by adding another 10 stores to our family. Not only are we growing in the continental US, we will also be going international! So what makes us successful is the fun and dedicated people that we have! Do you want to be part of our growing team?