Restaurant Manager | Quaker Steak & Lube | Columbus
JDK Management Company, LP
Columbus , OH 43240
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Manages the operations of a Quaker Steak & Lube; responsible for meeting or exceeding planned sales and profit levels for the restaurant through the implementation, management and enforcement of Key Results Areas, company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
Provides direction for restaurant staff, ensuring execution of all employee duties to guarantee maximum guest satisfaction and a quality work environment. Works under the direct supervision of the General Manager/Regional Manager.
Knowledge and Skill:
- Strong supervisor, written and oral communication and guest service skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining required standards of daily restaurant operation.
- Basic problem solving and computer skills required.
Education and Experience:
- Coursework related to the restaurant or hospitality industry preferred.
- A minimum of one-year previous restaurant or retail management experience is preferred.
- Some previous management experience is required.
- Excessive standing and walking without breaks
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke and cold
- Bending, reaching and flexibility in confined areas
- Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
As a part of the QSL Management team, you will receive great benefits, including;
- Competitive wages
- Incentive plans - quarterly and annual
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision plans
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Meal discounts
- 401(k) Plan with company-match
- Advancement opportunities
- Commitment to professional development
- Fun, fast and friendly TEAM work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for personnel so classified.