Restaurant General Manager - Fast Food
Lufkin , TX 75901
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
If you delight in playing for a team, leading a great group of people and bringing real values to life every day, you might be the general manager we've been looking for. We pride ourselves on providing customers with a classic experience. Our products, environment and staff all create this result, and as a general manager, you'll be at the head of it all. We depend on managers to provide customers with the experience they expect, and we reward them well for doing so. If you're ready to explore these and many other challenges, fill out an application today! We would love to see you become a member of our family.
- Train new hires and other employees in need of learning experiences. This entails imparting key concepts and ensuring trainees understand.
- Engage customers to get a better idea of their expectations and whether or not those expectations have been met during their visit.
- Develop goals for revenue, customer service and other relevant metrics. Collaborate with your team to see what goals they view as important.
- Create relationships with your staff and customers. Everybody's role on the team matters, and it's your responsibility to show them that.
- Meet goals through strategic planning and collaboration. Achievements are a group effort, and with everybody on board, you're far more likely to reach your goals.
- Juggle a range of responsibilities, including customer service, scheduling, training and all other aspects of managing a team.
- Work hard to deliver the best experience possible for our guests, every time they visit. This means consistency and excellency at every opportunity.
- Identify opportunities to improve work environment and daily tasks.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Proficiency in written and verbal communications
- Reliable transportation arrangements
- Attention to detail
- Prior experience in a management role
- Open availability
- Management skills certification or course completion