Restaurant General Manager 500 Sign On Bonus Catering Exp Is A Plus
Vineland , NJ 08360
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Working closely with the Vice President and Director of Restaurant Operations the General Manager is responsible for managing the proper execution of daily operations of the restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of employees. In addition, they oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, optimize profits and ensure that guests are provided with a great dining experience and uphold service and quality standards.
- Oversee shifts and monitor brand standards execution and adherence by directing hourly staff to achieve guest service standards in a clean and pleasant environment
- Achieve controllable profit goals by monitoring controls and taking corrective action to achieve the desired result
- Develops and coaches hourly employees on brand standards, corporate policies and procedures, and other guest focused programs/activities to meet or exceed guest service standards
- Attract, hire, onboard and retain the best hourly talent to meet staffing requirements and guest service standards
- Develops hourly employees through corporate training programs, individual development plans, and system assignments
- Develops relationships with civic, business, school, and professional organizations to establish good community relations and increase guest counts
- Monitors that proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets
- Enforces sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen, dining areas and restrooms
- Works to create and maintain an enjoyable and respectful environment for our guests and employees
- Maintains compliance with all employment policies and Brand Standards, to include all state, local and federal regulations
- Follows management cash handling, inventory and other operational procedures
- Performs daily inspections and periodic audits to check safety of equipment and to ensure that food is cooked properly. Addresses engineering problems involving the cost, installation, and maintenance of such equipment.
- Provides regular, accurate, computerized reports of operations to owner management
- Performs other work related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years experience in restaurant, hospitality or retail management, additional operations and/or leadership experience strongly preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent, advanced education preferred or a combination of education and experience
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English is strongly preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Ability to work a minimum of 50 hours a week that may include weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Food Safety Manager certification required
- Strong organizational skills with excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
Tower Hospitality offers advancement opportunities, PTO, and health benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.