Respite Home Health Aides Needed Immediately Multiple Counties Throughout NJ!
New Jersey Respite Care Plus, LLC
Swedesboro , NJ 8085
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
RESPITE HOME HEALTH AIDES NEEDED IMMEDIATELY MULTIPLE COUNTIES THROUGHOUT NJ!
New Jersey Respite Care Plus has immediate openings for Respite Home Health Aides (RHHA's).
Great opportunity for any RHHA interested in working with a diverse cross section of children with exceptional needs.
We have a variety of hourly cases available throughout
Who We Are:
New Jersey Respite Care Plus (NJRCP), offers Comprehensive Youth & Family Support Services to primary caregivers of children and teens with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities, an opportunity for rest and relief, while engaging youth in therapeutic age-appropriate activities. Youth, ages 6-18, can participate in group and social activities to enhance their social and emotional well-being.
What We Are Looking for:
We are looking for the best talent to provide Respite Support services to youth throughout the state of New Jersey. NJ Respite Care Plus (NJRCP), is currently hiring dedicated and compassionate Respite Home Health Aides to join our team! If you are passionate about helping others and interested in becoming one of our valued caregivers, please apply below.
Our awesome Caregivers enjoy many benefits, such as:
- Competitive Pay
- Long-term and short-term schedule flexibility
- Ongoing training
- A great work environment
- Provide respite care and supervised recreation for youth or adults.
- Actively promotes clients mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest
- Ensure the safety and well-being of the client.
- Gives simple emotional and psychological support to the client and other members of the household and establishes a relationship with client and family.
- Attends in-service training as required by regulation
- Adheres to all Agency administrative and clinical policies and procedure
- Assist with the usual routine of the client- (Such as following medication support plans and behavior intervention plans).
- Provide timely, complete, legible, and accurate documentation of respite care and comply with all reporting requirements.
- Always act in a professional manner, representing yourself and New Jersey Respite Care Plus.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- One or more years of experience in a community/home health services agency is strongly preferred
- Must have an automobile and a valid drivers license
- Must have proof of car insurance
- Must consent to, and pass a formal background check including fingerprinting.
- Bilingual (Spanish Speaking) Welcome
- Certified Home Health Aide: 1 year
- High School or equivalent
- Certified Home Health Aide
- CPR Certification