Residential Recovery Specialist
Community Care Network
Rutland , VT 05701
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Mix of 1st & 2nd Shift with rotating weekends available
- 3rd shift weekends available
The Community Care Network is comprised of Rutland Mental Health Services and Rutland Community Programs. Our mission is to enhance the well-being of our communities, individuals and families through responsive, innovative and collaborative human service.
About The Role:
We have several Residential Recovery Specialist positions available in our four bed, 24/7 residential facility for adults who suffer from mental illness and/or crisis. The Residential Recovery Specialist is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure therapeutic environment at all times with an emphasis on high quality of services and satisfaction of the clients served. Other duties include: conducting individual and group support sessions, care coordination activities with a focus on developing and maintaining independent coping, social and living skills as outlined in their treatment plan. Additionally, the RRS may provide necessary approved transportation and program related errands (either in agency or personal vehicle).
What You Need to Succeed:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology, social work or other relevant education preferred.
- Valid Driver's License reliable transportation and current liability automobile insurance coverage.
- Successful completion of criminal history background check after hire.
- Prior experience in the provision of mental health services is preferred, ideally with knowledge of risk assessments.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while maintaining a kind, nurturing and patient demeanor in crisis situations.
- General knowledge of community resources, standard models of service coordination, and/or experience working in a variety of human services settings.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook required.
- Knowledge of computer operations and EHR software a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How We Help
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Plan.
- Medical Plan Stipend.
- Retirement savings options with an employer match.
- Short and long term disability insurance - employer paid.
- Life insurance – 1.5 times annual salary plus $10,000.
- 10 paid holidays and Combined Time Off accrual program.
- Wellness Program.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Career/professional training and development opportunities.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- VSAC Career & Education Wellness program.
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program (Qualifying Employer).
- Supervision and clinical support.
- Collaborative and engaging team meetings with direct supervision.
- Company sponsored events.
- Lots of smiles, laughs and support!
Community Care Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.