We are looking for the right person to join our team as a Residential Property Manager. This role plays a key part in creating our growing residential management platform and helps ensure we provide a world-class experience for our residential clients and their residents.
As a successful Residential Property Manager, you will manage a single residential community. You will assume fiduciary responsibility and ensure this community is operating in alignment with the owners goals and objectives. You will provide a high degree of customer service and ultimately build strong relationships with the owner and the residents at this community.
At Inland, we believe culture is what truly makes us unique, so we are not only seeking a candidate with the right experience, but also an individual that aligns with our core values.
- 5+ years of experience managing residential real estate (e.g., apartments, condominium).
- Bachelors degree preferred, but not required.
- Real estate license required as by state law.
- Industry specific certifications such as ARM, CPM, and/or RPA preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite with specific strength in Excel to develop and utilize complex spreadsheets.
- Familiar with property management and accounting software such as Yardi, MRI, Kardin, or Argus Enterprise.
- Familiar with property facility management software such as Argus Anywhere, Facility Dude, or MRI Workspeed.
- Familiar with database and project management software such as Smart Sheet.
- Highly organized and capable of meeting strict deadlines.
- Able to undertake multiple projects, manage shifting priorities, and handle a heavy workload.
- Strong communications skills and customer focus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset Loves to be challenged, determined to win, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
Inland Companies and Colliers International | Wisconsin is the largest full-service real estate firm in Wisconsin with expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Property Management, Investment Services, Real Estate Development, and Construction. Our company is built on the virtue of INTEGRITY and is based on three principles - "Warrior Spirit", "Empathy", and "Better Together"
Our benefits package includes the following:
- Three medical plan options.
- Dental and vision coverage.
- Flexible spending plan.
- Short term and long-term disability coverage.
- Medical deductible reimbursement program.
- 401(k) participation beginning with your first paycheck.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Educational assistance.
- Ample Paid Time Off (PTO) and 9.5 paid company holidays.
- Summer Friday hours and "Flex-Mode" during the winter holidays.
- Fitness center membership.
Since 1971 our approach to business has been simple - help identify the needs of our customers and offer solutions that work. Were committed to providing superior real estate services that exceed our customers expectations and build relationships that stand the test of time.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Inland Companies Inc.