Superior Contracting & Maintenance
Birmingham , AL 35201
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Description: Respond to service calls in a timely fashion and demonstrate a courteous, and professional attitude dealing with residents. Repair/replace water heaters, PRVs, tub/shower faucets, sink faucet, main line, plumbing distribution systems (re-plumbing), etc. Repair/rebuild non-functional/leaking drains. Prefer ability to snake main drain line and run camera inspections. No selling required. This position is not commission-based.
We are looking for an experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes. A successful plumber must have a thorough knowledge of hydraulic systems. They are patient individuals with a practical mind and manual dexterity, able to work efficiently with great attention to detail. The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, gases or hot liquids.
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Install and maintain water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Must have your own equipment, tools, reliable transportation and be on-time
- Must have minimum 3 years of related work experience
Preferred master or journeyman licensed
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
We cover material Cost