Residential Escrow Processor - Dayton
Chicago Title Insurance Company
Dayton , OH 45431
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Chicago Title Company, LLC has an immediate opening for a Residential Escrow Processor in our Beavercreek, Ohio office.
The responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Responsible for processing and coordinating escrow and closing for residential purchase and refinance transactions.
- Gather information, review title insurance commitments, clear title, order payoffs, prepare and process Settlement Statements, Closing Disclosures and other documents, disburse funds, and review and transmit closing documents.
- Coordinate with lenders, realtors, buyers and sellers and maintain contact with all parties throughout the escrow process.
- Interact closely with management, title, escrow and sales staff to ensure that clients expectations are met.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing service and production goals.
- Utilize standard business computer software and company title and escrow systems.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree is a plus.
- Must have 2 to 5 years of experience in title, real estate or lending industries.
- Must have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn company systems.
- Experience with SoftPro is preferred but not required.
- Ohio title license is helpful but not required.
- Ohio notary commission is helpful but not required.
- Must have strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be positive, personable and self-motivated.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player who can also work independently.
The position offers compensation at a competitive hourly rate based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include health insurance plan, 401(k), employee stock plan, paid vacations and sick time.