Resident Engineer - Water And Sewer
CME Associates LLP
Sayreville , NJ 08859
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CME Associates is currently recruiting for a Resident Engineer to join their team of professionals. If you are a hard-working, self-motivated team player, we invite you to explore a career with CME Associates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering. Master's Degree preferred
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer (PE).
- Minimum Eight (8) years' experience as a Resident Engineer on Water/Sewer Treatment Plants.
- Experience with project closeout documents, as-built drawings, punch-list work, and final payments.
- Daily coordination between construction management and contractors.
- Experience with field memo and field order preparation.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Currently authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Proficient in use of computer.s (i.e. Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat, Google Earth)
CME offers a competitive compensation package including: medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, educational assistance program and paid time off.