Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Resident Care Representative
Pangea Real Estate
Chicago , IL IL
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you the type of person to quickly analyze a problem and give a rapid response? Do you enjoy being able to help others? Want to be apart a growing company located in the Downtown Chicagoland area, where you're allowed to be comfortable and wear jeans each day? We are currently seeking individuals who able to handle multiple calls on a daily bases to assist with our Tenants in our Residential Care Department.
A Day in the Life of a Resident Care Representative: https://youtu.be/I0gXuKx-sgMDuties of a Resident Care Rep:
- Interact frequently with field employees to resolve resident issues
- Efficiently and accurately navigate the company's online Customer Relationship Management system
- Perform thorough troubleshooting of resident issues and relay accurate information to maintenance technicians
- Assess situations and deescalate the issue.
- Conduct outbound survey calls to gauge resident satisfaction with Work Order completions
- Eviction Calls
- Billing Inquires
• Some college
• 3 years of call center experience
• Must be flexible. Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8A.M.- 7P.M., Saturday 8A.M.- 5P.M.
- Compensation: $15
- Medical, dental, vision, FSAs, Life, Long- and Short-Term Disability all available for eligible employees
- 401(k) with generous company match for eligible employees
- Casual dress code
- Healthy daily snacks