Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Reservations Manager: Shny Rooms & All SH Venue Restaurants
Soho House & Co.
New York , NY 10011
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As Reservations Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Reservations Team in exceeding accommodation budget (SHNY) and placing restaurant reservations across all NY sites, whilst providing service excellence to all guests and members, in line with mystery shop guidelines and to agreed
- Continually monitor site accommodation performance across all NY locations.
- Review rates, occupancy levels and market/competitor performance, then react/update accordingly as per the Soho House revenue strategy.
- Continually check all channels are up to date and correct as per revenue strategy and in line with offers/promotions.
- Attend weekly revenue meetings to discuss business on the books, proactively offering suggestions on how budgets can be achieved.
- Build and maintain a motivated Reservations Team, so that all staff deliver their full potential and continually provide service excellence to all guests and Members.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with all sites to ensure the operation and NYRO continually work collaboratively and cohesively.
- Empower Reservations Supervisor (TBD) to manage and be responsible for the induction and training of all new staff (including MITs).
- Oversee and support Reservations Supervisor (TBD) in managing all Reservations Agents.
- To ensure that all practices and procedures are adhered to by the Reservations Team. Maintaining consistent and compliant quality of work in line with company, industry and legal requirements.
- Take charge of any difficult situations in relation to customer complaints and ensure each situation is resolved efficiently and effectively, with all guests leaving happy.
- Supporting the P&D/Operations Manager with all HR functions, including but not limited to reviews, rotas, and recruitment, ensuring the completion of these is in a timely fashion and that deadlines are met.
- To be commercially aware and able to support the team in offering recommendations on services. Keeping up to date with all services, features, promotions and special offers across all London sites.
- To ensure that the Soho House reputation is second to none within the industry in terms of customer experience by continually exceeding guest expectation.
- To undergo any training needed to achieve the above responsibilities.
- Assist in other duties as deemed necessary by the Head of NY Operations and Soho House Rooms Division Director.
- Work alongside the Revenue Manager on daily reporting and system maintenance.
- Maintain daily communication with (but not limited to) LRO, GMs, House Managers, Reception Teams, Rooms Division, Accounts and Communications Team.
- Continually lead by example in delivering a consistently good guest experience.
- Proactively seek, review and assess guest feedback across all channels to ensure the business is focused on continuous development, to enhance both customer experience and operational effectiveness/efficiency.
- To continually review and evaluate the operational procedures/manuals, making any necessary changes and updates within Bloomfire.
- Ensure the highest level of personal appearance at all times.
- Ensure that you are on time for work.
- Adhere to the company procedures for sickness and absence.
- Be fully aware of the fire and bomb procedures.
- Identify and report hazards and maintenance requirements in the workplace.
- Any reasonable requests from Senior Management / Directors.
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employee's are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as RetirementP fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employee's have sick day's + vacation days