Research Compliance Officer
State Of Colorado
Denver , CO 80208
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Colorado School of Mines invites applications for a Research Compliance Officer.
Description of Job
The Research Compliance Officer will design, develop, implement, and monitor an effective research compliance program, coordinating institutional-wide initiatives to assess, balance and respond appropriately to compliance risks.
Minimum Qualifications, Substitutions, Conditions of Employment & Appeal Rights
The Research Compliance Officer must be deeply familiar with regulatory areas of research compliance related to university research and be able to work collaboratively and strategically with other campus administrative offices. Specific requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree OR demonstrated equivalent work experience;
- Moderate professional experience in research administration and/or research compliance;
- Extensive knowledge of federal research regulations pertaining to one or more of the following areas: sponsored projects, research integrity, effort reporting, conflict of interest, human subjects research, export control/controlled information, procurement, record retention, etc.;
- Ability to successfully interpret and explain regulations and guidance given particular situations and audiences; ability to assess regulatory issue impact on institutional business needs, researchers, and research programs;
- Proven success in implementing compliance monitoring mechanisms;
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex issues both verbally and in writing;
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and deliver training.
Please visit our website for the complete job announcement and instructions on how to apply: http://jobs.mines.edu/cw/en-us/job/493603/research-compliance-officer