The Re-Pack Supervisor is responsible for performing daily re-pack activities and assisting with the management of packaging operations. The re-pack function consists of re-packing same brand beers into multi-brand variety packs (both bottles and cans) using manual and automated processes. In addition to functioning as a hands-on contributor, this position provides floor level leadership, support, and supervision of the re-pack production team. Primary supervisory duties consist of assistance with labor schedule creation and administration, daily production activity control, and equipment/associate performance monitoring. This position is located at Long Trail Brewery in Bridgewater Corners, VT. This is a Monday through Friday position.
1. Work with, support, supervise, and coach the re-pack production team on a daily basis: a) Assist with on-boarding and training of all new personnel on re-pack line operations; b) help ensure comprehension of and compliance with approved policies and SOPs; c) help ensure that pre and post-operational procedures and checks are complete; d) help ensure timely completion of all Master Sanitation Schedule items and housekeeping responsibilities on the packaging lines and associated work areas.
2. Help create and administer weekly labor schedules based on the requirements of packaging plans.
3. Help ensure thorough and timely documentation of production runs. Professionally communicate problems as needed to Maintenance, Supply Chain, and Management
4. Assist with overseeing safety training and facility inspections to ensure regulatory compliance.
5. Help maintain SHARP safety program modules for the benefit of employees, clients, and the Company
This position reports to the Director of Supply Chain.
This position has one to five packaging line Associates under their management.
High school diploma with at least two years relevant work and leadership experience.Other Required Knowledge and
401k Plan, medical, dental, vision available upon eligibility period.
Long Trail Brewing Co.