Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
REO Field Manager - Jersey City
World Business Lenders, LLC
Jersey City , NJ 07097
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About World Business Lenders (www.wbl.com):
At World Business Lenders (WBL), our motto, "We Lend- You Grow." is simple, yet powerful. We are a direct lender specializing in providing real estate-secured business loans and access to capital to support the growth and development of underserved small-to-medium sized businesses that lack access to traditional bank funding. We broker out and syndicate MCA, cash advance, leasing, SBA and other naturally related business loan products. WBL is led by a strong management team with extensive experience in the financial services industry and employs a disciplined approach to credit analysis and risk management.
Ranked by Selling Power in the 50 Best Companies to Sell For 2016 and 2017
- Conduct property inspections and secure property
- Facilitate evictions and ensure REO properties are in marketable condition
- Maintain utilities on properties and respond to any maintenance issues
- Respond to and abate property violations
- Determine cost to cure and make recommendations for repairs that add to real estate value
- Execute and/or oversee construction/renovations/repairs in the field
- Gather bids, negotiate contracts/agreements, and manage timelines for all projects to facilitate strict adherence to marketing timelines
- Contract and develop relationships with local vendors and maintain vendor performance
- Track expenses and prepare monthly reports for every asset
- other projects and duties as assigned
- Licensed Contractor (preferred)
- The ideal candidate will have 4-5+ years of experience in contracting or construction (clean outs, sheet rock, carpentry, flooring, painting, lawn care and basic HVAC/electrical/plumbing work) or in property management/property preservation.
- Must be able to travel - Travel
>50% travel required
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills; can interact with a variety of personalities
- Strong negotiation and budgeting skills (sales skills a plus)
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with recordkeeping
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
Must be able to satisfactorily complete a background check
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Effective English communication skills, both written and oral
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation package- DOE
Vacation/holiday pay and benefit package after 3 months (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life & Disability/Commuter Plan/401(k) with company match)
World Business Lenders participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States.