Remote UX Web Designer
memphis , TN 37501
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
All qualified candidates: please provide links to portfolios and/or websites that demonstrate your prior work. These should be websites on which you personally contributed significant portions of the design (and/or development, if applicable).
We are looking for a UX-focused web designer who specializes in creating well-branded, visually impactful website wireframes and mockups. You will be responsible for planning and partially implementing the user experience for our clients websites.
This includes: planning user interactions, user animations, design, layout, user experience, site navigation, branding and overall frontend architecture for the website. Your creative work will serve as a visual aid to our clients and a blueprint for our website developers.
- Create visually appealing website wireframes / mockups
- Sitemaps and site navigation maps
- Provide detailed web animation and user interaction documentation for mockups
- Insert and style content in content management systems such as WordPress
- Create and modify graphics utilizing photo editing applications
- Create and modify ads based on clients needs
- Package and optimize image assets used in mockups for website developers
- Audit design and user experience for a clients website.
- 4+ years of web design experience
- Demonstrable web design skills with a strong portfolio
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas, as well as ability to take creative direction and critique
- Knowledgeable of current industry-leading software and technologies (Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Understanding of website user experience principles
- Familiarity with content management systems (WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, etc.)
- Ability to identify website conversion points and lead users to conversion with design.
- Knowledge of front-end development languages (HTML5, CSS (SASS))
- Previous experience working remotely
- Previous agency experience