Remote Software Sales Account Manager
Columbus , OH 43085
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done. We put human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. If you are looking for "just another job," youve come to the wrong place. If you are looking for a new career, a job that doesn't feel like work, and you want to be surrounded by inspiring, forward thinking, high energy talent, apply today!
Who You Are:
Our client is hiring a Sales Account Manager for a bleeding edge software company, providing creative insights and solutions in today's challenging business environment.
What You'll Do:
The Sales Account Manager assists in delivering on our client's business development strategy and will report to the sales manager. The Sales Account Manager primarily focuses on acquiring new business and creating strong, lasting relationships with clients. The Sales Account Manager conducts activities such as prospecting, meeting with clients, qualifying opportunities, generating proposals/contracts, and nurturing client relationships while focusing on meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals. The Sales Account Manager will assist other members of the sales team as needed.
- You will build and manage strong, professional relationships with internal and external clients. Carry out sales related tasks to include:
- You will follow up on leads, prospect for leads, qualifying business opportunities, conduct contract negotiations, close sales, and seek renewal/upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- You will generate proposals and contract documents.
- You will represent the company at events.
- You will maintain accurate and comprehensive records in the CRM for all business development activities.
- You will provide regular reports to senior management on sales activities.
What You Have:
- You have 5-7 years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience.
- You have knowledge of B2B contracting requirements and standard practices.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, presentation).
- You have proven ability and interest in prospecting.
- You have the ability to manage a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities and meet revenue goals.
- You have the ability to write and negotiate contracts.
- You have the ability to efficiently and effectively close sales.
- You have the ability to take initiative and meet deadlines.
- You have the ability to interact with all levels of staff including senior executives.
- You have a high level of independence (critical to this position).
- You have prior sales experience in the tech industry.
- You have prior sales experience in a startup.
- You have a proven track record in B2B sales.
- You must want to work effectively in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You must have a track record of closing $1-2M or more in annual sales.
- You must be familiar with B2B contracting requirements and have a strong attention to detail.
- You must be an over-communicator.
- You will assist in sales forecasting, research, and benchmarking.
- You will need to have an awesome amount of independence in qualifying opportunities and scheduling meetings with clients.
Awesome benefits package!