Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Remote - Sales Consultant
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
REMOTE FULL-TIME CONTRACTOR ROLE
As a sales consultant on our team, you will find, attract and convert new members into our programs. We have a mix of high ticket inbound qualified leads and you’ll also be required to do your own prospecting and follow up to grow your business within our business.
This is an awesome opportunity for an A-level go-getter who is hungry to make exceptional uncapped money. For the right team member, this is a $200k+/year role and you will help a ton of people along the way. We are massive on education and ongoing personal growth, and we will push you like crazy to be your true best, so this role is not for the faint of heart but will be wildly rewarding for the right person.
Essential Duties and
- Qualify and convert leads into members; both high ticket inbound leads and some level of prospecting to keep your pipeline full and reach your potential
- Deliver presentations (online) to prospects and establish new relationships by planning and organizing daily work schedule effectively
- Focuses sales efforts and leverage your database/crm to reach sales targets.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by daily training.
- Submit orders, process payments, and secure new member agreements.
- Work closely with management to track progress towards sales targets, including daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual data analysis.
- Monitors competition and industry updates by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Collaborate with sales team on sales pipeline strategy and best practices
- Attends meetings with members and different departments to discuss updates, progress, evaluation results, immediate issues and action plans.
- Attends emergency meetings with member and / or colleagues for the immediate resolution of issues and concerns.
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- 2+ successful years in a B2B sales role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - no fear of the phone
- General computer and email proficiency- we use Google suite among a few other applications
- Your own home office setup - computer, phone, headphones
- Positive attitude
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Remote work environment
- Base monthly salary plus uncapped commission
- Flexible schedule
- Top-Tier training, mentorship, and resources
- Be a key player in our innovation and growth
Think you have what it takes to win? Send us your cover letter and resume today.