Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Remote Medical Record Specialist - Hedis
Indianapolis , IN 46204
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Medical Record Specialist- HEDIS
Full Time, Benefits Available, CONTRACT position, expected to last about 1 month.HEDIS
Multiple WORK-FROM-HOME opportunities - anywhere in the USA!
- The HEDIS Medical Record Research Facilitator is to provide administrative, clerical, and scheduling support to HEDIS Abstractors conducting the Chart Review and Chart Abstraction portion of the HEDIS (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set) Audit.
- The Facilitator is responsible for providing advanced administrative and telephonic support for the Quality Improvement department in order to meet deadlines associated within the project.
- The Facilitator will work under the direction of the Team Lead to assist with requests for deep-researched information by contacting provider practices.
- They will coordinate with provider offices to verify information, transfer documents, schedule onsite visits if needed, and other administrative functions.
- The nature of this position requires advanced reasoning and research abilities, but will also support more routine administrative requirements when work flow dictates.
HEDIS is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).#ADMIN
- Requires an education level of at least a high school diploma or GED.
- At least 2 years experience involving medical chart organization, chart review, or abstractions.
- Prefer 1 season of direct HEDIS experience from the last 5 years.
- Requires exceptional customer service skills (in person and telephonic), as well as very strong computer user skills.
- Knowledgeable of the Health Plan Employer Data Information Set (H.E.D.I.S.), as well as standards and reporting requirements for Medicare, Medicaid, and applicable state plans.
- Computer skills to include Electronic Health Records (EHR), Microsoft Word, basic data entry, and the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications.
- Must have a minimum of 30-40 wpm typing with a high level of accuracy.
- Must be willing and able to travel to area provider offices, as needed.