Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Remote And Boston Based Travel Agents With Airline Booking Experience-Part And Full Time Positions
Grand Circle Corporation
Boston , MA 02110
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Grand Circle is looking for experienced Travel Consultants to join our team! Are you looking for part time work (20+ hours/week) or do you miss being a full time travel agent or are you just looking for an exciting new opportunity? We have flexible opportunities for travel professionals who have a passion for travel that want to work for a winning team & know the importance of delivering an excellent customer experience. In this inbound call center role, you will work with our travelers to provide them with personalized air itineraries based on their preferences. You'll be creating and maintaining air reservations for Grand Circle Travel which operates in 85 Countries around the world. You will work both individually and as part of a team to provide our travelers with an authentic experience, maintaining and personalizing their air routing from its creation to when the traveler departs.
Were looking for high performing customer service-minded individuals with experience utilizing a Global Distribution System. Other key attributes include a keen ability to troubleshoot air reservations, provide excellent service, and a passion for the travel and tourism industry. As a member of the Grand Circle family, you will join a unique and exciting team environment and will have the opportunity to explore the world through our amazing associate travel discounts. You'll also have the opportunity to give back to your community and the communities we travel to through the Grand Circle Foundation.
- Deliver an excellent experience to our travelers to drive customer loyalty and referrals.
- Enhance our travelers' experiences by personalizing their air itineraries to and from their tours.
- Assist travelers in solving any issues that arise regarding their flight itineraries.
- Communicate all required information to our travelers, including the details of our products and policies as well as airline industry knowledge.
- Drive to individually compete while still being a positive team player.
What You Bring to the Team:
- GDS (Amadeus, Sabre, Worldspan, Apollo, etc.) system experience A MUST.
- Airline personalization or air routing experience.
- Strong track record of providing excellent customer experiences and building lasting relationships.
- Track record of consistently attaining performance goals and having personal accountability for your own results.
- Technically savvy with experience navigating multiple computer systems.
- Ability to work various shifts (including one weekend day).
- International travel/work experience preferred.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Significant personal travel discounts.
- MBTA T pass subsidy of 75% or Parking subsidy of 45%.
- 50% match on 401(k) contributions.
- Generous Paid Time Off program (20 days PTO to start + 9 paid company observed holidays).
- Flexible work options to support work life balance.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave.
- Paid Sabbatical at 5 years and 10 years.
- Wellness program with on-site Wellness manager, on-site gym and classes.
- Weekly complimentary chair massages.
- Casual dress code every day.
Please visit our website to learn more at: www.gct.com