Relief Speech And Language Pathologist

Vinfen Rockland , MA 02370

Posted 6 months ago

As a Relief Speech and Language Pathologist, you will evaluate and summarize an individual's receptive, expressive, and pragmatic language and write Communication Evaluations. Working with adults with intellectual, developmental and behavioral challenges, you will develop treatment plans for each individual, as needed for communication and speech. You will train direct care staff on specific interventions around communication goals and objectives and encourages independence in activities of daily living for the individuals Vinfen serves and trains other staff on the use of communication devices. Additionally, the Speech and Language Pathologist advocates for the special needs for each individual we serve and follows regulations established by MassHealth.

Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!

Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at

My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.

Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.

Keywords: psychiatric rehabilitation, social services, social worker, counseling, social work, psychology, mental illness, mental health, disability, disabilities, behavioral, rehabilitative, psychiatric, case management, case manager, human services, non-profit, trauma, advocacy, recovery, Speech and Language Pathologist.

  • A bachelor's degree is required.

  • Licensed Speech/Language Pathologist by the Mass Board of Registration in Allied Health.

  • Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association (ALSHA), or a statement from ASLHA of certification equivalency.

  • At least one year of experience working with people with developmental disabilities, ideally work with adult populations.

  • Strong time management and writing skills.

icon no score

See how you match
to the job

Find your dream job anywhere
with the LiveCareer app.
Mobile App Icon
Download the
LiveCareer app and find
your dream job anywhere
App Store Icon Google Play Icon

Boost your job search productivity with our
free Chrome Extension!

lc_apply_tool GET EXTENSION

Relief Speech And Language Pathologist