Timothy Jon & Associates
Davenport , IA 52759
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you a Reliability Manager looking for your next home with an industry leader? This might be it!!
Our client has asked for our assistance in filling their open Manager of Reliability Engineering position. In this role you will be tasked with leading problem-solving efforts to increase reliability of production that support the facility wide production goals. The Manager of Reliability Engineering is the reliability steward for a production area. You will be responsible for spearheading continuous equipment reliability by providing and coordinating technical support and overseeing the reliability improvement processes. The Manager of Reliability Engineering will manage up to five Reliability Engineers who are responsible for the reliability efforts in other production areas.
Job Responsibilities and Duties forManager of Reliability Engineering:
- Performance of RCM/FMEA on vital assets;
- Performance of criticality analysis and determination of risk priority numbers for the sites assets;
- Development of equipment maintenance plans and programs;
- Oversee the implementation and improvement of the of the reliability-based maintenance strategies;
- Identification and resolving of chronic failures;
- Calculation and optimization of asset life-cycle costs;
- Provision of support to sites Business Interruption/Loss Prevention programs;
- Provision of support to sites EHS programs.
Major Activities and Challenges for the Manager of
Reliability Engineering Include:
- Be responsible for overseeing facility wide reliability programs and processes across all Maintenance Areas;
- Advance Reliability Engineers in department;
- Warrant a consistent implementation and execution of predictive and preventative methodologies to improve reliability;
- Interact with employees at all levels of the organization;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Proven ability to take the initiative, provide leadership, meet deadlines and work in a team environment.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills;
- Previous experience working with reliability tools including RCM, FMEA, criticality assessments and preventative/predictive maintenance strategies.
Qualifications for the Manager of
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology from an accredited institution prefer Masters or Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Reliability Engineering from an accredited institution;
- At least 5 years of experience in a reliability engineering role, prefer 10 years of experience in a manufacturing or heavy industrial work environment;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with the application of six sigma, 5S and/or lean manufacturing principles in a manufacturing setting;
- Prefer Previous experience in a union work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of manufacturing reliability experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?