Irvine , CA 92612
Posted 3 months ago
Atrilogy Solutions Groups direct client is searching for aRelease Engineer
to join their team inIrvine, CA
basis. This candidate will coordinate, deploy, and manage software releases into multiple environments. Works closely with Product Management, Development, QA and Engineering to ensure the release process is followed as set forth by the business. Manage the release automation & tools and provides analytical reporting related to the release and deployment process. Assist management in process improvement and cross-functional improvements as it relates to release management.Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or three years software release experience.
- Must have a minimum of two years working knowledge of application development lifecycles and architecture of systems to support the products and their releases.
- Knowledge of release tools such as TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, & containerization technologies are preferred but competing technologies will be considered.
- Strong release management experience is required.
- Strong analytical and project management skills required.
- Excellent knowledge of PC based computer systems, including Office 365, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as MS PowerShell, Bash, etc.
Deployments & Tools:
- Support and coordinate software releases for the UAT & Production environments.
- Determine the readiness of each release, including setting up go / no go meetings, running through the release checklist, ensuring the environment is properly setup for the release, & making sure the release has all required approvals.
- Report progress, constraints, issues, risks, and associated resolutions.
Reporting & Analysis:
- Responsible for the management of the release automation and tools, including assisting with configuration of artifacts, scripts, & templates.
- Perform deployment of the releases into the UAT & Production environments.
- Work closely with Development to ensure build processes & deployment packages are fully functional in all environments.
- Environment Management: Ensure parity exists across the Dev, QA, UAT and Prod environments working with the appropriate teams to resolve out of sync environment issues.
- Acquire and analyze quality metrics such as deployment errors to formulate improvement strategies into the deployment & release processes.
- Provide release metrics and trend reporting to identify areas of improvement.
- Work with the Management team to execute and monitor improvement strategies across all facets of release management.
- Provide weekly reports to management relating to deployments, projects, & release work.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense.Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized byInc.
magazine as one of the nations fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.