Colonial Surety Company
Woodcliff Lake , NJ 07677
Posted 6 months ago
Colonial Surety Company is currently looking to hire Relationship Managers for our ERISA Fidelity Department. Colonial is a digital internet marketing insurance company that ensures our clients are in compliance with DOL requirements as they relate to ERISA. The Relationship Manager plays an important role in developing new and strengthening existing relationships with Third Party Administrators by educating them on the bonding needs of their Plan Sponsor clients.
What you will do:
- Call on and discuss ERISA compliance
- Educated Third Party Administrator's about ERISA laws and regulations
- Travel to Annual Seminars and Trade Shows to meet and develop relationships with Third Party Administrators
- Schedule and conduct educational webinars with Pension Professionals who administer and manager pension plans.
- Manage a territory of possible new and existing Third Party AdministratorsJob Requirements:
BA in Business or related field
- Ability to work M-F, 9 am - 6 pm at our office located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ
- Customer Service and or Sales and Marketing experience
- Organizational Skills
- Proven Work Ethic
- Excellent Presentation and Relationship Building Skills
Salary and bonus schedule commensurate with experience.
Colonial Surety Company, is located in Woodcliff, Lake, NJ, was incorporated under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania on March 19, 1930. Over the past year, the company has begun to rebrand itself, offering new products and expanding product lines to include instant bond issuance for ERISA Fidelity Bonds, License and Permit Bonds and Court Bonds. With the growth pattern, we are looking to hire dedicated, hardworking staff members that are passionate about working in a positive team environment where success is rewarded and succession plans are based on your individual performance. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation for live customer service. The Company is licensed in all 50 States, the District of Columbia and all US Territories (excluding American Samoa). The Company is Treasury Listed, for which we received our certificate of authority from the US Treasury Department in 1992, and as such, we are approved to serve as a surety on federal construction projects. Additionally, we are authorized to issue fidelity bonds covering all ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974) regulated pension plans, with the specific bond forms that have been approved and endorsed by the US Department of Labor.