Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Relationship Manager, Business Banking - Rochester, MN
Global Placement Firm
Rochester , MN 55901
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Excellent company looking add a Relationship Manager, Business Banking to their team!
Manage and maintain existing and develop new business relationships. Promote and market business loans and deposits. Cross sell other company products and services. Service existing loan portfolio and collect assigned past due business loans.
WORK DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Take personal responsibility to actively listen to members, understand their needs, and take the initiative to help the member as your first priority. While a specific position may have little direct member contact, every position at company supports the member.
2. Fully comply with all information security procedures set forth by company in an effort to protect the members information.
3. Maintain knowledge of regulations appropriate for position (ex. Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, etc.), and attend all training as it relates to job related regulations. Adhere to company security procedures and safeguard member information.
4. Develop new business by calling on prospects and existing business accounts to develop new and retain existing business relationships that will further promote additional utilization of company services.
5. Participate in community affairs such as the Chamber of Commerce, service clubs, etc. in order to increase Companys visibility and to enhance new business opportunities.
6. Complete loan interviews for new requests.
7. Identify and collect necessary financial data and related information to support loan requests and prepare financial analysis and loan review of that information.
8. Review the credit request, make recommendations, approves loans within specified authority, or present requests to Business Lending Manager and/or Business Loan Committee when appropriate.
9. Establish and negotiate loan terms and structure with members, including fees, interest rate, repayment options, collateral, and other terms with in established guidelines or specified authorities.
10. Identifies problem loan accounts, establish appropriate loan service plans and work to rectify the issues or problems.
11. Collection of assigned past due loan accounts.
12. Advise members, where appropriate, concerning business management and financial management issues.
13. Participate in weekly or as needed business loan committee meetings to approve or deny new or renewed business loans.
14. Assist Consumer and Residential Real Estate Lenders in interpreting business borrowers financial data.
15. Serve as the contact for business members who are non-borrowing or utilizing other Company products other than Business Lending products.
16. Cooperates with Internal and External Auditors and State and Federal Examiners.
17. Assist Business Banking Sales Manager with any additional duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Experience: Minimum 5 years of business lending experience.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management/Administration desired.
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating, influencing or training others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
Other Skills: Displays a professional image that promotes all of Companys Brand Principles and provides quality member service and staff support. Strong, effective interpersonal skills are required. Demonstrated sales experience necessary. Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics and ability to apply fundamental concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to read, understand, analyze, and interpret most complex documents. Reasoning ability, able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions. Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary. Must have the ability to prioritize, organize time, and work independently. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) and various lending software packages. Knowledge of the La Crosse / Winona business community would be a plus.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time. Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling of items weighing up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment:Ability to handle stressful situations as they occur.
Base + Bonus
Full Benefits Package