Reimbursement Success Advocate
Charlotte , NC 28277
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Reimbursement Success Advocate is responsible for several areas that are key to success for Prochant, an outsourced billing service in the U.S. healthcare industry. Reimbursement Success Advocate (RSA) responsibilities include developing strong relationships with Reimbursement Success Manager and Operations. Reimbursement Success Advocate will monitor client day to day activity to ensure compliance with Prochant Best practice recommendation with a focus on ensuring Client specific nuances are followed as well. Reimbursement Success Advocates identify Bottle necks and trends that result in better outcomes for the client. In this role, you will coordinate with cross-functional internal teams, such as Operations and the client's assigned Reimbursement Success Manager.
In this role you are responsible for leading and planning the billing operations for multiple medical billing departments primarily in the DME and Sleep Lab space. The individual is responsible for enforcing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective billing processes across multiple clients and markets. The purpose of your role is to ensure billing and cash flow stay consistent; always look for ways to improve and increase collections. The Reimbursement Success Advocate will ensure that data presented to Reimbursement Success Manager and the client are accurate and complete
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our service according to the customers needs and objectives as documented in the SOP
- Oversee and streamline billing collections processes
- Plan, implement, and review quality assurance for all processes. QA Logs should be reviewed weekly. Trends should be discussed with Reimbursement Success Manager.
- Oversee production- review production logs weekly. Discuss issues/trends with Reimbursement Success Manager.
- Daily communication with India and US teams.
- Weekly standing meetings with Reimbursement Success Manager. You are preparing the RSM for their meeting with the client.
- Resolve tasks assigned in Portal.
- Ensure Salesforce Cases are resolved timely.
- Sharpen the saw- continually seek out and attend educational sessions and articles. You should be a DME billing expert with the most up-to-date knowledge possible.
- Team Training
- Provide team with on-going system, processes, and system updates and changes
- Diagnose weaknesses in Teams performance knowledge, then execute proper training.
- Review Weekly Account Metrics report
- Ensure all required activity for their team is getting done on a timely basis
Prochant offers some of the best benefits in the industry! We take great care of our employees. Prochants Fortune 500 level benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Gap Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability (company paid)
- Term Life Insurance (company paid, employee can elect additional)
- Full suite of CHUBB supplemental insurance plans, including:
- Disability Income
- Level Term Life
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Floating holidays and paid time off
- Pre-Paid Legal
- 401K with company match