Regulatory Affairs Contractor
Global Channel Management, Inc.
Harrison , NY 10528
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Regulatory Affairs needs 2 years food or related industry experience
Regulatory Affairs requires:
- 5-7 years compliance
- QA/QC role
- Must be quick to learn new systems
- Product Vision, Schawk Blue, SAP,
- Microsoft Office experience
- BS Degree in Science, Regulatory, Nutrition, or equivalent as minimum; MS/MBA
- good understanding and application of US Food and Drug Administration labeling regulations to assure the accuracy of ingredient statements, nutrition facts, declarations and claims.
- able to monitor, interpret and ensure compliance with US regulations today and into the future.
Regulatory Affairs duties:
- support the integration of new acquisition which includes the development of the nutrition and ingredient label declarations that are compliant with US FDA regulations;
- helps to ensure the accuracy of the regulatory information in our databases and on final art work.
- The position will involve work on multiple Nutrition Regulatory initiatives to provide support on nutrition labeling, claims and regulatory questions as well as packaging timelines.