A global pharmaceutical company is looking to add a Regulatory Affairs Associate to their dynamic team. This person requires a strong knowledge of FDA and ICH regulations. Working with this team will challenge individuals who are looking to get exposure in regulatory and compliance issues and develop submissions throughout the product lifecycle. Responsibilities:
Maintain and obtain regulatory approvals
Support labeling, advertising, and eCTD
Maintain existing approvals with timely reporting
Develop and maintain regulatory expertise in support of product manufacturing
Packaging component review
B.S. in Scientific, Technical, or Healthcare field
2 years pharmaceutical industry experience
Background in Quality Assurance and/or Research and Development is preferred
Strong understanding of FDA regulations in the pharmaceutical industry
VIEW JOBS11/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-11T00:00When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Sg2, a Vizient company, is the health care industry's premier authority on health care trends, insights and market analytics. Our analytics and expertise help hospitals and health systems achieve sustainable growth and ensure ongoing market relevance through the development of an effective System of CARE.
In this role, you will work with the Strategic Analytics team, utilizing Sg2's analytical tools to answer the strategic questions of our members.
* Ensure members receive value from Sg2's analytics through the creation of presentations and analyses.
* Assist with onboarding and training Sg2 members.
* Identify growth and performance improvement opportunities by utilizing Sg2's analytics, data, and metrics.
* Support several projects/clients simultaneously without sacrificing quality, timelines, or customer satisfaction.
* Work collaboratively across teams to enhance offerings to members.
* Master's degree in health care or MBA preferred.
* No prior work experience required.
* Some professional experience (the could include internships) in health care strongly preferred.
* Experience with health care data (ICD-9, CPT, DRG) within a hospital, health care payor, or health care services organization preferred.
* Project management experience preferred.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with advanced Excel skills preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
VIEW JOBS11/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-10T00:00You recognize yourself when you enter one of our stores. You love to talk about athletic sneakers and apparel as much as you love to collect them. You always scope out the latest styles, and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm with Customers. It's easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of Customers, and resolve issues with a smile. You like to work as part of a team as you improve your individual skills on the sales floor. Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your ability to provide a great in-store experience to every Customer.
* Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
* Delivering sales, outstanding customer experience, and operational expectations
* Maintaining personal and productivity goals
* Connects with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess needs
* Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer's needs
* Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
* Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
* 0-3 year of retail experience
* Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
* Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
* Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
* Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
VIEW JOBS11/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-09T00:00Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21's Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Associate, Visual
Department: Remote - Store Operations
Reports to: Visual Manager
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Direct Reports: No
Location: Skokie, IL
Department Summary: Forever 21 is seeking an analytical, energetic, and passionate team leader to add to our dynamic Retail Operations team!
The Visual Associate is responsible for assisting the merchandising team by processing and staging all merchandise in store. The Visual Associate will ensure that all merchandise is aesthetically pleasing and set accordingly to brand standards and guidelines.
* Support daily merchandising, styling, floor set planning and execution, replenishment, launches, updates, planning and execution, shipment, zero selling reports, loss prevention, and service.
* Partner with the merchandising team to make product placement adjustments based on selling, inventory ownership, and field merchandising reports
* Follow the floor set guidelines to ensure the sales floor is replenished in accordance to company standards
* Maintain visual displays, presentation and conditions of sales floor at all time
* Ensure service, mannequin maintenance and styling, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes
* Support all management, visuals, and sales team at all times
* Assist in receiving and processing all new merchandise shipments
* Ensure all merchandise in stock rooms and on store shelves meet company standards
* Assist in daily store recovery, before, during or after store opening hours
* Adhere to company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices
* Complete sales transactions and maintain proper accountability at registers
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
* Must be at least 18 years old
* A High School diploma or equivalent preferred
* Must have at least 1 – 2 years of retail merchandising or styling experience
* Must have a demonstrated passion for customer service and visual merchandising skills
* Must be able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice.
* Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals
* Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
* Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts
At Forever 21, style isn't dictated…It's inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season's hottest styles at can't-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination's iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We're always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!