A global pharmaceutical company is looking to add a Regulatory Affairs Associate to their dynamic team. This person requires a strong knowledge of FDA and ICH regulations. Working with this team will challenge individuals who are looking to get exposure in regulatory and compliance issues and develop submissions throughout the product lifecycle. Responsibilities:
Maintain and obtain regulatory approvals
Support labeling, advertising, and eCTD
Maintain existing approvals with timely reporting
Develop and maintain regulatory expertise in support of product manufacturing
Packaging component review
B.S. in Scientific, Technical, or Healthcare field
2 years pharmaceutical industry experience
Background in Quality Assurance and/or Research and Development is preferred
Strong understanding of FDA regulations in the pharmaceutical industry
VIEW JOBS1/15/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-15T00:00A Customer Associate supports the store leadership team through the cultivation of a store environment that surprises and delights our customers each time they walk through our doors. We envision someone with a vibrant personality, an efficient nature, and natural warmth. Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, styling, cash wrap, restock and overall shopkeeping.
REPORTS TO: Leadership Team
* Supports environment of genuine customer connection
* Acts as an empowered team member, exercising decision-making skills to enhance each customer's experience
* Demonstrates extraordinary service
* Takes ownership of individual awareness of product knowledge and current trend
PEOPLE & DEVELOPMENT
* Supports new hires through mentorship
* Is self-aware and focused on self-development
* Collaborates with the team during morning and closing meetings
* Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong assessment and decision-making skills
* Provides global insight in relationship to the customer experience to the leadership team
* Participates in ongoing staff education and through sharing of product knowledge
AESTHETIC UNDERSTANDING AND APPLICATION
* Is knowledgeable of trend and supports brand messaging
* Gains understanding of how merchant skills impact business and the customer experience
As an Anthropologie employee, your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees that includes medical, vision and dental coverage. All employees receive a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, qualified transportation credit, a generous employee referral program and much more. http://www.urbn.com/work-with-us/benefits
Sound like a good fit?
If you are ready to lead and inspire a team of positive, dynamic individuals, please apply. We look forward to reviewing your unique qualifications. You can learn more about Anthropologie and all URBN brands at http://www.urbn.com/
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
VIEW JOBS1/14/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-14T00:00Job Description
Summary of Position
* Responsible for assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
* Assist in the merchandising of the store.
* Fully cross-trained to assist with cash register operations, customer service and stock replenishment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
* Maintains security of all cash.
* Protects all company assets.
* Maintains a high level of good customer service.
* Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
* Receives merchandise.
* Assist with unloading trucks.
* Works in a safe manner.
* Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
* General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
* Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
* High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
This job specification should not construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor. Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
VIEW JOBS1/13/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-13T00:00Position Title: Sales Associate
Reports to: General Manager
Status: PT (up to 25 hours a week)
Do you want to work for the coolest brand on the planet? Five Below's where you go to kick-start your career into full gear. We're a Philadelphia-based brand and one of the fastest growing retail chains in the United States with over 500 stores in 31 states. We only sell the coolest, trendiest, high-quality products pre-teens and teens really want, all at $5 and below. And what about our work culture? It's one of the best around filled with high-energy, positivity and motivation. Five Below is like no other brand out there. So, do you want to get in on the hype now? Thought so. Check out the position description below and find out if we are right for you!
What does the Sales Associate do?
If you want to be at the beat of the Five Below pulse, our part-time Sales Associates get right in the middle of all store action. Perfect candidates have an undying passion for delivering amazing customer service, while also driving high sales results. Key traits include having amazing people and selling skills, a keen eye for ensuring merchandise is on the floor in an organized fashion, keeping the floor stocked-up flawlessly and providing super smooth transactions at the register.
How do they do it?
The sales associate embraces and lives the Five Below Value! These values translate into creating the coolest brand on the plant, where talented people want to grow their careers…and here is how!
Wow the Customer: Put the customer first and make a difference in people's lives
Unleash Passion: Check your ego at the door and do what you say you will do
Hold the Penny Hostage: Treat Five Below like your own business and hire talent that will do the same
Achieve the Impossible: Set the bar high for self and team and make sure to take risks
Work Hard, Have Fun, Build a Career: Come to work ready to take on the day, create a fun atmosphere and recognize the team for all the efforts
* Adheres to all standard operating procedures and policies
* Responsible for cash handling procedures
* Reviews and responsible for all corporate communications applicable to their assigned area
* Assists in merchandising procedures
* Responsible for maintaining assigned area
* Sets and maintains Market Plan and other merchandise directives
* Assists with execution of company data integrity process
* Delivers exceptional customer service through personal contact with customers
* Interacts with and assists customers
* Assists in receiving and stocking procedures
* Unloads merchandise from trucks
* Checks in shipments
* Stages merchandise for the sales floor
* Packs out merchandise
Performs store maintenance including but not limited to taking out garbage, sweeping, cleaning bathrooms, maintaining stock room
This job description is not all-inclusive. Additional responsibilities will be determined by the General Manager, as dictated by store needs.
Essential Job Functions
* Standing entire shift
* Frequently operate cash register
* Frequently move merchandise weighing up to 25 lbs and places/removes merchandise up to a height of 5-10 feet
* Frequently ascend/descend ladders in order to retrieve and put away stock
* Frequently position self to kneel, bend, and stoop, including in the stock room and on the sales floor
* Frequently communicate and exchange information with customers and coworkers on the telephone and face-to-face in the store. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
* Frequently move across the sales floor assisting customers, as well as to and from the stock room retrieving and putting away merchandise
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Creative thinking
* Ability to maintain composure under pressure
Five Below, Inc.SkokieIL