Registration/Check-In Associate Support Staff
Tallahassee , FL 32301
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CDR Maguire Inc., a national engineering, health/medical and emergency management firm, is seeking individuals who are interested in working as a Registration/Data Support position within the state of Florida in the Tallehassee. This position is responsible for providing general administrative support, clerical and other support as needed which may include Traffic Control.
The Registration/Check-in Associate is responsible for greeting patients and gathering registration information as well as other patient correspondence related duties as assigned.
- Check in patient and confirm identity
- Register or support patients who need assistance with registration
- Print lab labels and prepare collection bag
- Collect payment
- May assist with communication of results to patients via phone
- May assist with relief for support staff for breaks, etc.
- Assist with assembly of supplies (PPE, Test kits, etc.) and delivers as necessary
- Assist with completion of packing and shipping of samples
- Tracking/ordering of supplies
CDR Maguire is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and EO/AAN/D. Must be able to work in the United States to apply.
OTHER PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
- Other duties that may arise from time-to-time and/or are commensurate with the title and position
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma
- Current Basic Life Support certification preferred
- Intermediate Computer and Clerical skills
- Recent experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Positive, enthusiastic with high customer service orientation
- Flexible, adaptable, willing to jump in and do what is needed
- Able to wear PPE and stand for extended periods of time without restriction
- Able to work in a fast- paced environment
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to keep a professional appearance: Clean uniform and shoes, hair is well groomed.
- Punctuality critical
- Professional, friendly, and business- like conduct
- Understanding and acceptance that the job has inherent risk of exposure to Covid positive patients
- Full compliance with all CDC and company regulations