Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Registered (Rn) - Urgent Care
Bakersfield , CA 93301
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently seeking Registered Nurse (RN) - Urgent Care for a contract position in Bakersfield, CA. This is a contract assignment with day night shifts available. Full time block booking available. The ideal candidate will possess a current CA Nursing License and have at least 2 years of recent Urgent Care US experience as an RN.
Requirements of the Registered (RN) - Urgent Care:
- Current Resume
- CA Nursing License
- A nursing degree from an accredited nursing program
- Experience as an Urgent Care RN
- Current BLS and/or ACLS and/or Specialty Certifications
- Two current clinical references
- Must be able to pass background/urine drug screening
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations
Responsibilities of the Registered (RN) - Urgent Care:
- Perform independent comprehensive telephone and clinical triaging in support of primary care providers within the behavioral health arena.
- Communicate with providers regarding determinations and situations, documents events appropriately.
- Monitor or ensure the monitoring of patients pre, during and post-procedure per established protocols.
- Ensure staff compliance with maintenance of competency folders in accordance with hospital and Joint Commission standards.
- Ensure nursing staff competencies are initially evaluated and maintained and documented in accordance with hospital and clinic policies and nursing standards of practice
Compensation of the Registered (RN) - Outpatient:
- Housing stipends Highest available
- License reimbursement
- Travel pay 1st paycheck
- Completion Bonus
- Extending Contract Bonus
- Referral Bonuses