Registered Nurses - RN - Med/Surg/Telemetry
Cleveland , OH 44113
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Travel Registered Nurses - RN - $$$
While most people tout doctors as being the heroes of the American healthcare system, the truth is that a vast majority of patient care is done by nurses. Prolink Staffing understands this better than most, which is why we place so much value on our nursing staff. By joining our nursing team, you'll have the opportunity to continue your career in patient care working with a team of like-minded nurses and other clinicians that share your same commitment to helping people. We can also offer you the chance to work in several different areas of patient care, and offer advancement opportunities into nurse management positions.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Coordinate with doctors, technicians, and other clinical personnel in the development and implementation of patient care plans.
- Work side-by-side with other members of our clinical teams in delivering direct care to patients under the direction of our physicians.
- Provide end-to-end care to patients, including initial assessments and triage, coordinating laboratory, pathology and imaging services, following patients admitted to facility to their respective care units, and then overseeing care up to the point of discharge.
- Coordinate the daily care of patients admitted to our facility, ensuring that medications are ordered and administered when needed, therapy schedules are followed, and that patient's dietary needs are met.
- Enter all information from notes and documentation made throughout the day into a patient's electronic medical record.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in nursing
- Current RN licensed to the current standards of the state
- Current ACLS and BLS Certification or willingness to acquire up renew
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in a hospital in med/surg/tele/icu/ltac
- Atleast 1 travel assignment completed