Registered Nurses (Rn) - Clinical Supervisor
Nurses And More, Inc.
Charlotte , NC 28245
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This is a newly created position to help us meet the demands of our growing market and clientele.
Nurses and More is a healthcare staffing agency with over 28 years of experience. We are committed to providing skilled medical personnel for hospital/clinic staffing, private duty, homecare, and other healthcare needs and professional positions. Our fun, energetic office setting with long term employees makes this the ideal place to work!
Set your own schedule:
In addition to a completive salary and PTO, you'll enjoy the flexibility to structure your work week and hours per day. Your patient case load for be approximately 20 - 25 patients. Part-time and full-time applicants are welcome to apply.
Professional Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - HOMECARE CLINICAL SUPERVISOR:
- Perform initial and ongoing assessment of client status
- Assist with establishing and revisions to nursing care plans
- Maintain client charts, including write 485's
- Daily clinical patient care
- Administer treatments and medication according to physician s orders
- Provide oversight of all direct and indirect care provided by clinical personnel to ensure that the Plans of Care are implemented and followed
- Daily clinical documentation
- Fill on-call role as needed
Specific Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - HOMECARE CLINICAL SUPERVISOR:
- Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse (RN) to practice in NC and SC
- 2 years of strong clinical supervisory/nurse management experience
- 1 year home care experience
- 1 year of pediatric experience
- Must be able to work autonomously; however, training and support are provided
- Versatile nursing skills
- Must be comfortable with geriatric and pediatric patients
- BSN preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of State and Joint Commission regulations to ensure compliance for homecare licensure
Nurses and More Benefits:
- Mileage reimbursement and/or company car available
- We offer paid vacation and sick days
- Health and Life Insurance benefits available (Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and term disability insurance options)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.