Registered Nurse-Clinical Consultant - Utica, NY
Utica , NY 13501
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you an RN looking for a career opportunity in healthcare technology? Vatica Health is seeking clinically experienced and detailed-oriented nurses to join our team. As a Clinical Consultant, you will collect, review and analyze patient data to improve care coordination, quality metrics, and medical cost savings.
The ideal candidate has a track record of critical thinking strong attention to detail, expertise in navigating various electronic medical record (EMR) systems and building strong work relationships with providers and office staff. And of course, a GREAT PERSONALITY!
- Create detailed and comprehensive patient medical records. Research and gather information from multiple sources and consolidate into one comprehensive and detailed view. Use clinical judgement and data to reconcile conflicting information from various sources.
- Build strong relationships with providers and staff; ability to embed yourself in multiple practices and be a contributing and valuable member of each team
- Become expert in our technology, Train and support providers and practice staff on process.
- Follow-up: ability to persuade and persist with providers to meet deadlines.
- Share best practices and clinical knowledge with your fellow Clinical Consultants.
- Travel to physician offices up to a 60-mile radius, with occasional overnight stays... We also REIMBURSE for mileage!
- A certified Registered Nurse (RN) with a minimum of three (3) years clinical experience (preferably in an acute care setting- Critical Care and/or ED)
- Proficient with Diagnosis, Billing, and Quality Measures Coding a plus a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate with physicians, advanced practice providers and medical office personnel such as Practice and Billing Manager, both verbally and written
- Understanding of health insurance benefit structure; especially Medicare and Medicaid
- Must be technically savvy; this is critical to the role. Understanding and interest in software and technology a must
- Solid clinical skills
- Flexible, energetic self-starter with the ability to work in a non-structured environment
- Willingness to travel/ commute to various locations for training and support; willingness/ability to work from home
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize, make decisions and work independently
- Must possess and have proven problem resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Corporate acumen
VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills We believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) If you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k match We want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- We love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- 4 weeks of PTO (Everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- M-F work week (Very rarely work weekends, NO overnights, NO on call shifts, NO holidays, no direct patient care We believe family comes first!
- Reimbursement for RN license and Continuing Education Credits
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it!
Check us out on Glassdoor!