UCSF Benioff Children's Physicians (UBCP) is a multispecialty physician foundation, and an associated clinically integrated network. Our primary goal is to foster physician collaboration to deliver the most advanced maternal and pediatric care throughout Northern California and beyond. We have Pediatric, Maternal Fetal Medicine and After Hour clinics located throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Immediate per diem openings available for experienced Registered Nurses interested in telecommuting from home.
- Must reside in Northern California
- Possession of a Valid License as a Registered Nurse in the State of California.
- Minimum of the equivalent of eighteen (18) months full-time experience as either:
a) A telephone triage Registered Nurse
b) A Registered Nurse in one of the following areas of an acute care hospital: labor and delivery unit, postpartum unit, pediatric unit, or emergency department
c) a Registered Nurse in an urgent care facility, or
d) a Registered Nurse in a maternal child health, home health, public health setting or in nursing case management
- Experience using Schmidt-Thompson protocols a plus
- Available to work graveyard shifts
- Available to work 2 weekends/month and holidays
- Available to work a minimum of 4 weekend shifts that fall on a Saturday or Sunday
- Proficient computer skills are essential; must have access to high speed internet
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to establish and maintain a courteous and cooperative relationship with patients, customers and co-workers
- Ability and willingness to work with patients of various ages and needs
- Ability to type at a minimum speed of 40 words per minute
We are hiring for the following openings:
1) RN available to work 1-2 shifts/week or more occasionally, if needed. Additional weekday evening and weekend shifts are also available to work.
2) RN to work weekends and holidays.
Please note: Applicants must submit with their application, an approved typing certificate obtained in the past 6 months proving, in a five minute timed typing test, the ability to type at least 40 net words per minute. A typing certificate may be issued by a temporary agency, Regional Occupational Program office, college, or other accredited agency. Typing certificates can be scanned and attached with your emailed application.
The essential functions listed are typical examples of work performed by incumbents in this job classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of UBCP to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics), genetic information (including family medical history), ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or service in the uniformed services.
UBCP will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and pre-employment health screen.
This is intended to be consistent with the provisions of applicable state and federal laws and UBCP policies.
$43/hour plus $2.00 differential. We offer flexible schedules and the added benefit of working from your home. If you are looking for a supportive and team oriented work environment then this is the job for you!
Ucsf Benioff Childrens Physicians