Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Registered Nurse Shiprock IHS
Global Empire LLC
Shiprock , NM 87420
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Global Empire, LLC (GHG) is a Healthcare Staffing Company specialized in providing reliable and qualified healthcare professionals for Governmentcontracts nationwide.
We areseeking a qualified
Registered Nurses for an available contract opportunityto perform services at the Northern Navajo Medical Center located in Shiprock, New Mexico.
Available Positions: 15Registered Nurses
Place of Performance: Northern Navajo Medical Center located in Shiprock, New Mexico.
Work Shifts: The shifts are 8 or 12 hour rotational (day or night) including weekends and Government Holidays.
Education: Degree or diploma from a professional nursing program approved by the legally designated State accrediting agency at the time the program was completed by the applicant.
Experience:The Contractor shall have a minimum of twenty-four (24) months relevant experience within the last thirty-six (36) months unless otherwise approved by the Contracting Officer.
- Assess all ages and communicates abnormal signs and symptoms to physicians appropriately
- Ability to work with Electronic Health Record & Barcode Medication Administration Scanners
- Ability to float to Medical Surgical Unit upon completion of a Float Competency Skills Checklist. This is merely a preference and not mandatory for this position.
Licensure: Must possess and maintain current State licensure while employed with Indian Health Service (IHS).
- a valid and unrestricted State Nursing License
- a current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification with American Heart Association
- a current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification with American Heart Association
- a current Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) Certification with American Heart Association