Registered Nurse (Rn)
Madison , WI 53715
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Registered Nurse (RN) Progressive Care (PCU)
By joining ProLink's nursing team, you'll have the opportunity to continue your career in patient care working with a team of like-minded nurses and other clinicians that share your same commitment to helping people. We can also offer you the chance to work in several different areas of patient care, and offer advancement opportunities into nurse management positions.
- Coordinate with doctors, technicians, and other clinical personnel in the development and implementation of patient care plans.
- Speak with outside providers to arrange for the emergency care and (if necessary) admission of patients being brought in by emergency medical service teams or being transferred from other facilities.
- Provide end-to-end care to patients, including initial assessments and triage, coordinating laboratory, pathology and imaging services, following patients admitted to facility to their respective care units, and then overseeing care up to the point of discharge.
- Coordinate the daily care of patients admitted to our facility, ensuring that medications are ordered and administered when needed, therapy schedules are followed, and that patient's dietary needs are met.
- Prepare patients scheduled for surgery in accordance to the orders handed down from our surgical team, and then maintain a sterile environment in their rooms in preparation for them to return for recovery.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Current OH RN License
- BLS, ACLS certifications
- Minimum 1 year in an acute care setting
*For further information on openings, please call Taylor Hill - 330-958-0478