Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Registered Nurse (Rn) Pediatric Intensive Care (Picu)
Albuquerque , NM 87101
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently seeking Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU) Registered Nurse (RN)'s for a contract opening in Albuquerque, NM. This is a 13-week contract assignment with 12-hour shifts . The ideal candidate will possess a current NM Nursing License and have at least 2 years of recent PICU experience as an RN.
Responsibilities of the Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU) Registered Nurse (RN)
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Prepare education patient on discharge instructions
- Setup / monitor / titrate IV drips including sedation, neuromuscular blockade, and vasopressors
- Setup / monitor invasive monitoring systems including arterial and central lines, and ICP monitoring systems
- Participate in Pediatric Code Blue team response
Requirements of the Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU) Registered Nurse (RN)
- Current Resume
- NM Nursing License
- A nursing degree from an accredited nursing program
- Minimum 2 years of recent Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU) experience as an RN
- Current BLS and/or ACLS and/or Specialty Certifications
- Two current clinical references
- Must be able to pass background/urine drug screening
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations
Compensation of the Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU) Registered Nurse (RN)
- Housing stipends Highest available
- Health Benefit package
- License reimbursement
- Travel pay 1st paycheck
- Completion Bonus
- Extending Contract Bonus
- Referral Bonuses