Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Outpatient Clinic - Per Diem
San Diego , CA 92101
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently seeking Outpatient Clinic Registered Nurses for a per diem contract position in San Diego, CA. This is a contract assignment is a per diem assignment with two start times to choose from.. Ambulatory Infusion Center at San Marcos. Weekends are REQUIRED. Great IV skills are needed. The ideal candidate will possess a current CA Nursing License and have at least 2 years of recent Ambulatory US experience as an RN.
Requirements of the Ambulatory Registered Nurse (RN):
- CA Nursing License
- Current Resume
- A nursing degree from an accredited nursing program
- Experience as an Ambulatory RN
- Current BLS and/or ACLS and/or Specialty Certifications
- Two current clinical references
- Must be able to pass background/urine drug screening
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations
Responsibilities of the Ambulatory Registered Nurse (RN):
- Perform independent comprehensive telephone and clinical triaging in support of primary care providers within the behavioral health arena.
- Communicate with providers regarding determinations and situations, documents events appropriately.
- Monitor or ensure the monitoring of patients pre, during and post-procedure per established protocols.
- Ensure staff compliance with maintenance of competency folders in accordance with hospital and Joint Commission standards.
- Ensure nursing staff competencies are initially evaluated and maintained and documented in accordance with hospital and clinic policies and nursing standards of practice
Compensation of the Ambulatory Registered Nurse (RN):
- Housing stipends Highest available
- License reimbursement
- Travel pay 1st paycheck
- Completion Bonus
- Extending Contract Bonus
- Referral Bonuses