Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Wound Care
Fall River Mills , CA 96028
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Ostomy, Wound Care, for contract openings in Fall River Mills, CA. The ideal candidate will possess a current CA Nursing License and have at least 2 years of recent Ostomy, Wound Care nursing experience as an RN.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Ostomy, Wound Care
- Current Resume
- CA Nursing License
- Bachelors Degree in nursing
- Minimum 2 years of recent Ostomy, Wound Care experience as a RN
- Current BLS and/or ACLS and/or Specialty Certifications
- Two current clinical references
- Must be able to pass background/urine drug screening
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Ostomy, Wound Care
- Assess and evaluate the health status of resident or patient and provide care and treatment in accordance with physician orders and standards of practice.
- Supervise LPNs, LVNs, graduate nurses and certified nursing assistants.
- Assess patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Participate in the care planning process and oversee implementation of the plan.
- Communicate with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Document assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Educate patients and their families on health-related issues.
- Occasionally assist to lift and / or transfer patients weighing between 100 to 250 pounds.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and state and federal law